TAN PL Prediction League 23-24

I wouldn’t worry too much, I forgot yesterday’s games already this round, and I suspect that’ll become a recurring theme :rofl:

I shouldn’t have opened my mouth about a solid week. 1 for 4 so far this matchday. :face_vomiting:

That’s exactly my worry :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I know how you feel :crazy_face:

Little bump for this, as player numbers were a bit down last round. Got my sights on @Colossal_centre_back now :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Damn I missed predicting I think for a round or two.

Got it in this time :sunglasses:

1 Like

shocking result last week. Must have been smoking something

Quick bump guys as a fair few don’t seem to have put in predictions, including our current leader @Colossal_centre_back

He’s such a show off that he’s going to default his way to the title.

this shit still alive ?

I lost track after i led the first three rounds

I’m currently wearing the kings number.

I have been in 4th for months. I thought I was getting pretty close to @Dutch (1.5pts a few weeks back) but then shit the bed the next week for a wooden spoon.

1 Like

@Kopstar

1 Like

this weeks picks…

Pick: Aston Villa 1 - 0 Tottenham Change Pick

Pick: Brentford 3 - 1 West Ham Change Pick

Pick: Everton 1 - 1 Man. United Change Pick

Pick: Leicester City 1 - 2 Crystal Palace Change Pick

Pick: Man. City 0 - 10 Liverpool Change Pick

Pick: Newcastle 0 - 2 Wolves Change Pick

Pick: Norwich 0 - 1 Burnley Change Pick

Pick: Southampton 1 - 0 Chelsea Change Pick

And now we turn to the title that REALLY matters (and not only because of the winner):

Going into today I think there was 0.5 points between me and @Colossal_centre_back, so fiendishly close.

And thanks to the fantastic five who made it all the way to the end of the competition. I think after some initial teething troubles with the site it all worked quite well, what do you guys think? Fancy having another crack at it next season?

2 Likes

BUMP

So, quick show of hands to see if people want to play this next season?

1 Like

I would :+1:

1 Like

I’ll likely do my yearly Everton impersonation by talking up a good preseason before a season of mediocricy.

Count me in

1 Like

@Colossal_centre_back is missing for months too.