TAN PL Prediction League 23-24

I’m interested, but dunno if I’ll last the whole season… but count me in for the start… :wink:

1 Like

So I’ve renewed the league for the 22/23 season and the system should have emailed invites to everyone who took part in last year’s tournament - be good to see you all again this year!

New players welcome too! Check out the first post in this thread for details of how to join, and if any further questions post them here. :+1:

1 Like

Awsome work.

In for a 2nd season of midtable mediocrity

1 Like

Commitment

2 Likes

Signed in.

Here we go for a second awesome season fighting against last place!

3 Likes

I’m in. :+1:

2 Likes

Bump for this, as the season - and prediction league - kicks off tomorrow!

Welcome one and all, and get those predictions in if you’ve signed up!

So i did a last minute check in , i am usually not very good at this but maybe it´s a bit fun nevertheless.

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

I’ve joined, what do I win?

1 Like

Not sure how I can win against such obvious talent. At least it will confirm I should never actually bet any hard earned cash.

1 Like

Just FYI Livvy, I can’t see your team in the league

Well, i probably did something wrong then or i missed something? I have no idea how it works tbh, i’ll presumably need a bit help to fix it.
Is there a guide somewhere on this page on what to do exactly?

Should be fairly simple, I think you just click on this link in the OP:

But having set it up I actually don’t have experience of joining the league per se, so maybe one of the newbies (@Jimmyscase @Quicksand @DublinRed ) could give a couple of pointers?

There shouldn’t be a code or anything required to join the league.

Cool, you’re there!

And I’m really glad we did that as I missed the previous emails alerting me that I needed to approve new players :joy:

Everyone’s approved now, so don’t forget to make the predictions before ko on Friday!

I think i found it now, i had to join the TAN pool… Haha, ok sounds logical now. Can you see me now?
Many thanks for reminding me

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yep, all good!

1 Like

Judging my the geographical make up of the pool, I’m going to go out on a limb and predict an Irish man wins!

1 Like

Not a bad first weekend… all downhill from here.

Crash Fail GIF by Red Bull

2 Likes

Just a reminder to all to get those predictions in for round 2!

3 Likes