TAN Retirement Thread

Mester wilkored08 has a workshop…and produces wooden items (reindeers, snowman) for Christmas…I bake a lot…and freeze alot…then March to Oct…travel around Britain in our tourer…

5 Likes

And you’re good at the last bit :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Fair dues.
Beat of luck whatever way it takes you!

1 Like

not sure what area of the world you’re in, but my dad drove for a dairy company for 40+ years and even when he retired at 65 w/pension he then went to work at a flower nursery a few days a week just to keep busy til he was 70. now he’s helping my brother build his house. guy is a bloody machine.

1 Like

Ahh so you admit it then :rofl::wink:

North Coast 500 is an absolutely stunning road trip W8

1 Like

Yeah we need to venture further afield from Cumbria, Northumbria an North Wales…

Time it so the midges don’t get ya on the West Coast :0)

or, take your fly rod and learn to tie a midge pattern

1 Like

Don’t u have to buy a ‘beekeepers’ type of headwear…

Depends how hard you are :0)
I’ve never had a problem with them but they do actually keep the number of tourists down from over populating the landscapes

Insect spray should help…

Just hide all hubby’s long sleeve shirts when you are there and leave a t-shirt out for him to wear. Put a cardigan on yourself… they go for him then and leave you alone :0)

Good thinking…

you can buy a fly net that fits over a hat and hangs around your neck. very inexpensive, I have a couple of them for when a hatch is happening where I’m fishing.

1 Like

Can that string be pulled taut at neck…just a thought​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All part of the fun :0)

Oh my days…like locusts…

match the hatch

1 Like

Think I’ll need a bloody taser…size of those beasties…