TAN's Fantasy Football League 23/24 season. GW2 deadline -18th Aug

Vipes at the wheel

1 Like

I just drew a wildcard… let’s hope I jinxed Crynardo, Son, Hwang & Foden

Never heard of Crynardo. He’ll be a good differential

1 Like
1 Like

I made 2 transfers, dropping 4 points, so @MViper is clear at the top of the table

Usual story for me, started well the first couple of rounds, had a bad one, overcompensated by changing half my team then got into a death spiral of transfers and lost points :cry:

This is my usual tactic. This year I am trying really hard to not follow my usual transfermania routine :grin:

Ha! I am second from bottom. Singing phrases in my head like:

“This season is a write-off”
“Let me jinx opponents by placing them in my team”

1 Like

ffs transferred him in and gave him VC

The jinx is spreading ffs.
I brought him in Mount too costing me 4 points :man_facepalming:

I used the “free-hit” option so Mount cost me no points. But yeah, Tuchel and Pep’s team selections can be very infuriating.

Looking at the current leading point scorer for the round, somebody played a triple captain on Gabriel. 36 points because of the goal and clean sheet. Sheer noncery.

You have to wonder whether that person is using Marty McFly’s sports almanac from BTTF2…

Haha he is like nearly bottom of the world league!

If you look at the usual week winner they have a terrible team which strikes gold once for them :smiley:

I was picking between Mount & Jota versus Foden & Bernardo… it went well either way. :angry:

I’ll typically have a good week in this when Liverpool have a bad one :eyes:

Madness by me to not include Cancelo in my team :man_facepalming:

Captained Toney, bagged me two whole points.

Need Salah, Mane, Vardy, Saka and Smith Rowe to save me from having another dreadful weekend.

Removed Saint maximin before today ofcourse.

Removed Greenwood and got in Bernardo. Strange a Pep player had been playing continuously and I didn’t notice.