TAN's Fantasy Football League 23/24 season. GW2 deadline -18th Aug

@ZinedineBiscan are you Ratters’ raiders in this?

Yup, that’s me

1 Like

I wish they would take some consideration around covid.

I know we’re all basically in the same boat, but when you swap Kane for Ronaldo because Tottenham have a game cancelled for covid then have to swap your keeper because he has covid and then you swap Ronaldo for Dennis because the United game is cancelled and end up with two Watford strikers and they have their game at Burnley cancelled, it just becomes no fun and not worth the effort.

I’m sure they could increase the number of free subs to 3, or prferably let you transfer a player who’s game is cancelled (for covid only) with no penalty.

2 Likes

guessing I missed the option to join this?

It isn’t fun either when you have Bernardo as captain and Jesus in your team and you get a sum total of 2 points although City score 7 :neutral_face:

1 Like

Now that I have completely lost hope in this, I need some help. Please suggest me three City players that needs to be jinxed for stopping them in their track. I’ll take them in my team.

I have Laporte and Bernardo but City are winning with these two not getting any points. I removed Jesus as well as he was useless both for them and for my voodoo.

Try Ederson and De Bruyne. I have Silva, Cancelo and Ederson. We must jinx them soldier!

1 Like

Ederson for sure? I have Mendy for a while and look how it has worked wonders than when I didn’t have him initially. Has Mendy been jinxed enough to remove now?

1 Like

Yes! He’s on AFCON as well. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Brilliant. Ederson it is then. Hope it’ll be Kepa for Chelsea then. He doesn’t need to be jinxed, he can himself screw them :rofl:

This is my last week’s points after using a wild card to have 8 players having 2 games jst to fck me up completely in this game. But hey, it is leading to City and Chelsea fcking up so am all good :grin:

Watch and learn.

I’ve reopened the league for next season, dozen or so people already in.

I’m unusually happy with my team, which no doubt means that it’s utter shit.

What’s the code?

1 Like

Need to provide the code for ppl to join

Ok, thought it would be the same as previously as people were already in it when I refreshed, but the code is: jzejxq

3 Likes

Lets Fight GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I’ve made some (probably foolish) last minute adjustments…

1 Like

No Salah? Madness!

Do you really want me to do that to Mo?