The Anfield Noise - Users

Maybe somebody killed him and buried him in a shallow grave.

There was a little bit of a dust up over different reactions to Klopp’s comments about wanting more from the fans. I think he is one of the more frequent match going fans we have on here and seemed to feel there was an element of criticism from people too distant to know what they were talking about. Those were the last posts I saw from him. I think many of us have had periods were things were happening here that lessened our enjoyment of it and made us feel less inclined to hop on and chat and so hopefully its nothing more than that.

3 Likes

I know exactly what you mean mate. I once had an erection lasting more than four hours. Bloody nightmare.

I once went 4 hours without an erection. I thought I was dying.

You too

1 Like

For erection chat…

So sorry you had to read @PeachesEnRegalia 's post

@Maria

1 Like

wait, what?

is this place meant to be enjoyable?

Its all bonkers on here! :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

But majority of times fun, funny …

2 Likes

Just me and Gasbag. I’m scared!

The obsession with me,…

Whats Up Hello GIF by Travis

Looks like the Dream Team is online.

1 Like

Anyone else completely fuck up their internet tonight and have to spend the last few hours doing a factory reset on 8 nodes so that the missus doesnt wake up in the morning and kick you in the nuts because she can’t work from home?

Nobody?

Just me?

Alrighty then.

1 Like

How do you do this?!

Think you may need to label your ‘on-off’ switch.

I accidentally did a factory reset on the parent node…like a boss…

Then it took me an hour to figure out that the Linksys app wouldn’t reconnect to the child nodes coz of some permissions snafu.

I’m actually gobsmacked I’ve managed to figure it out. Time for a glass of red and some sleep.

I’m even too tired to have a wank.

i think TAN has just peaked…

all downhill from here…

@PeachesEnRegalia sort your mate out!

1 Like

Sorry you had to read that @Maria

Just channeling @PeachesEnRegalia

1 Like

Inadvisable