The Anfield Noise - Users

It was scary, especially when the young dr was looking into my eyes and with his light. At least he was nice looking😃.

I should be okay in a day or two.

1 Like

darrell hammond forum GIF

Take Better Care Maria… and Get Well Soon eh :+1:

1 Like

Aww thanks , upp the Reds!:fist:

1 Like

A few on here might be very interested in this… :0)

Pub offers customers ‘Pot Noodle and pint’ deal for £4.50 as internet left divided

EXCLUSIVE: The Ginger Goose pub is offering customers the meal deal of the century, pairing a pint and a Pot Noodle as part of their Christmas campaign, with the classic Brit snack now available

A pub offering customers a Pot Noodle and a pint deal has divided members of the public after the advert spread across social media.

The Ginger Goose Bar in Bradford is offering the future pub classic, posting an advert for a £4.50 treat this Christmas. The “Pot Noodle and a pint” offer has since made the rounds on Facebook and X, formerly Twitter, leaving people split on the deal.

That’s the venue for the TAN Christmas Party sorted.

2 Likes

I don’t get it… what’s the big news on a Mr Noodle and a beer?

Live footage of @PeachesEnRegalia hearing the news…

nif23k00ud551

Shark Tank Writing GIF

2 Likes

At last! I have finally got rid of you all! :champagne:

1 Like

Bored into submission

Convert to ADST and you can have that feeling very regularly! :rofl:

2 Likes

Haven’t seen ILLOK around for a while? Dunno if I missed something.

2 Likes

Was thinking this the other day. Hope all is well.

Maybe somebody killed him and buried him in a shallow grave.

There was a little bit of a dust up over different reactions to Klopp’s comments about wanting more from the fans. I think he is one of the more frequent match going fans we have on here and seemed to feel there was an element of criticism from people too distant to know what they were talking about. Those were the last posts I saw from him. I think many of us have had periods were things were happening here that lessened our enjoyment of it and made us feel less inclined to hop on and chat and so hopefully its nothing more than that.

3 Likes

I know exactly what you mean mate. I once had an erection lasting more than four hours. Bloody nightmare.

I once went 4 hours without an erection. I thought I was dying.

You too

1 Like

For erection chat…