The Anfield Noise - Users

Why was I just unable to post in a group chat because of an incomplete sentence?

If I wanna butcher the English language I’ll fucking butcher it!!!

7 Likes

Fantastic my SBYM filter works !! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Let’s hope @Scott.Jones posts are also helped :wink:

10 Likes

I have prematurely arrived.

2 Likes

Due to my technical incompetence it took me 2 days to locate my invite from Arminius via the TIA mail icon … had been searching in my gmail with no luck … anyway new site looks amazing, well done boys!

3 Likes

Alternatively, I’d like to know how to put posters on ignore!

Yeh, but as I said in my reply in that thread, I don’t seem to have the same options as ismf shows on his screenshots??

Not that it helps as a site mod, but I do see the same options as ISMF.

Where do you open up this box from? This screenshot I don’t know how to get to…

Profile/preferences/users gives themute option on mobile.

Yes, but not the ignore box that ismf shows in the screenshot…?

Correct,I don’t see that either :thinking:

This is the best I can do :wink: @ZinedineBiscan

Weird, you’ve definitely got the ignore part missing below Users but above the Muted box. Looks like that’s from mobile? Have you tried it on PC?

Did somebody say something?

Jk.

No, not tried it on pc yet. Will see if that makes a difference later this evening.

Cool, let us know. I flagged the issue up to ISMF in any case, just in case there’s an option that needs to be ticked in the back-end somewhere.

1 Like

I just quickly scroll past annoying posts and not be arsed about it,live and let live.

9 Likes

Sure, I used to do likewise. However, since being on the receiving end of numerous abusive PMs etc over the last three years or so, I’m keen to know about the additional steps I can take to avoid that sort of thing.

The ignore function, is allowed at Level 2 (which you likely would have achieved in a week or so). So I have bumped you up to that level.

Generally the requirements are:

Trust Level 2 — Member

Members keep coming back to your community over a series of weeks; they have not only read, but actively participated long and consistently enough to be trusted with full citizenship.

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 2 can…

• Use the “Invite others to this topic” button for one-click onboarding of new users to participate in topics
  • Invite outside users to PMs making a group PM
  • Daily like limit increased by 1.5×
  • Ignore other users
  • Edit their own posts for up to 30 days after posting
4 Likes

Okay i didn’t realise that,no one should have to put up with that.

5 Likes