Only room for one norse god on TAN, eh @Magnus? ![]()
Just a 24-hours suspension.
That’s almost a lifetime in Welsh years.
Would love to know what part i insulted flobs, not looking to argue with you @ZinedineBiscan , just not to sure where i called them anything offensive.
I called them a wum and said they can be despicable at times…if thats what it was then apologies .
I mean…
Yes, it was that.
Not so much of a 2 footed tackle as an innocuous shoulder bump
Zero tolerance for insults in that thread.
That means what it says. It’s not a sliding scale.
Fair enough
You wanna wrestle?
I actually think this is the best policy ever. No debates on whether there is bias or cliques. It’s out there, the rules are there, whoever you are, as long you break it, it’s enforce. No ifs and buts, might piss off a few egos but no better way to deal with the situation
Naked? I’ll grab the oil.
How are you @mattyhurst @Bekloppt @Magnus @Livvy @RedWhippet @GermanRed @Cologne-Liverpool etc. etc.
I am fine. And you? Yesterday the first victory of Germany under the leadership of Jürgen Klopp. And Jürgen are against racism. That’s Jürgen!!!
Was habe ich getan, um dich zu kränken? ![]()
???
You are ‘etc etc’. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone has to start somewhere.
i seem to have 2 users on block/ignore, how do i unblock them? i clicked on their names after viewing hidden post but couldn’t find where
thank you. i would have spent al day looking if i didn’t ask . appreciated. blind as a bat,
I’m usually detached from any drama, but I don’t think I’ve seen Flobs for a little while. He was pretty active and then I haven’t seen him.
Did something happen?
