The Anfield Noise - Users

He posted last yesterday: Pre Match. Liverpool vs Manchester City. PL Match 6. Sunday 11th October. 1630 hrs - #3 by Flobs

5 Likes

The international break happened.

3 Likes

Can’t wait until we’ve got some actual footy again! Trying on various permutations for Man City’s sanction is wearing thin :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, I was a fan of the merge but something has to be done about this second week… even the Baseball doesn’t start til about 10pm here.

The international break our players happened which I tried to ignore. Unfortunately my boredom got me involved in silly posts on subjects I don’t usually get too involved with about French students (something you probably don’t get involved with either).
Some posts in the UK politics thread that helped it get locked for a while (so I’m keeping away from that one if I can).
It will surely get better shortly with some football coming up. Then again as it’s against those cheats from Manchester that could get a bit heated as well. :wink:

6 Likes

Hang on…did the Flobs Avatar Juju strike again?

5 Likes

I hope so!
Unfortunately we seem to have lost some players as well. At least I can think of Gakpo.

1 Like