The Anfield Noise - Users

I would imagine anyone is free to say anything about anything, but equally anyone is free to challenege anyone else on what they say.

If jokes about Christianity are deemed offensive then flag them all up. If people think jokes about Islam or Judaism are offensive or insensitive, then there shouldn’t be an issue if these are challenged.

3 Likes

I found our performance last night incredibly offensive and I have reported it to the mods.

I hope @ubermick drops the ban hammer on the lot of 'em.

2 Likes

have some faith…

Notoriously persecuted group in England are they, Christians?

also:

steve sleeping GIF

Who even vaguely suggested they were? Bear in mind the origin of this was an insult aimed at a Muslim, not a Jew.

Hi everyone. Been a while - I didn’t know the old forums had shut until I emailed tia asking where they were :smiley_cat: I was probably posting around 10 years ago so doubt anyone remembers me.

Looking forward to a positive bonding experience with fellow reds as we win the last 10 games and spend lots of money to strengthen the midfield, the attack, the defence and the keeper.

11 Likes

Welcome back

4 Likes

Welcome back.

I’m definitely the Alpha Male around here now, just FYI.

Yes definitely an hairy arsed gorilla

Which reminds me… Just how stupid does someone have to be to steal an 8’0" Gorilla statue from a Garden Centre and hope to avoid every CCTV camera in the 300mile journey they took it on…! :0)

dont make redbj slap your bitch arse down again…

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Haven’t seen @ISMF1 and @Magnus in some weeks.

@ISMF1 was around this morning. Saw him online when I logged on.

I think that @Magnus is taking a break from here; not sure for how long. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Just been busy at work.

I landed a $7M contract….the only problem is I am the only one who knows how to do the work. So been using my weekends to get it done.

I am just glad of ChatGpt!

5 Likes

Nice one mate, sounds like it should keep you out of trouble :wink:

1 Like

https://www.gofundme.com/f/funding-jude-bellingham-transfer

4 Likes

You might need to keep your cards closer to your chest @ISMF1. Sounds like you might be edging to hand your mod role over to some new blood, especially those that are champing at the bit here on the forum :0)

2 Likes

:joy: I just get a regular salary.

I actually enjoy my job, so I am my own worst enemy.

1 Like

I think Magnus saw his arse after the pile-on he got over the Roald Dahl controversy. Great shame if he doesn’t come back.