The Anfield Noise - Users

marisha ray horror GIF by Alpha

@gasband saw this and thought of you!

1 Like

I doubt they could afford him

1 Like

I would hate the idea of selling out my talent.

Classic Car Vintage GIF by Mecanicus

2 Likes

Yeah but can she do it on a cold night in Stoke like our own @gasband can… not even a seagull in sight on any of her drawings :0)

1 Like

I do it especially well on a cold night because I use a part of my body which she does not have, to draw. Not sure whether there is a term but I can probably call it ambitesticlextrous

2 Likes

So derivative @gasband! A 70 year old Aussie going by the name ‘Pricasso’ has been at it for years:

2 Likes

He is trivializing it by going onto a show while I insist on keeping it as an art. Small canvas he is doing it on but can he do it on the ceiling?

For all any of us knows… he could have painted it on a post-it note :0)

1 Like

Only you have a captive audience. :roll_eyes:

I think its time for me to monetize my talents, art needs money to survive. So who is interested to invest a few million in my art?

I can offer 900 dollar-adoos

Hmm… this thread seems to have disappeared down a very bizarre rabbit hole. :thinking:

1 Like

Could you do USD. The AUD has been weak against the SGD. I need more money for my special skincare regime for my Ambitesticlextrous drawings.

I thought you were giving me most of your horse-ouvre series and I was going to find some buyers at 500k a piece and we were splitting the profit?

1 Like

If I were you I’d stick to drawing male cows. Then when you sell them for mega money you can tell a real cock and bull story.

Are you the art equivalent of heartless football agents?

1 Like

So you want to choose who buys your art now?

:rofl:

1 Like

I notice there were a couple of references in the match thread last night to Ramadan being broken by muslim players eating or being offered “bacon butties” and the poster called it humour when challenged. References to Muslims, or Jews for that matter, being offered or eating pork products is really not cool and arguably racist…

I would like to think as a forum, that we would be better than that.

8 Likes

Would you have posted anything if it would have been a joke about Christianity? Somebody playing like Jesus shit on crosses etc? Always seems to me that Jesus is fair game but nobody can say anything about Islam.

Jews for obvious reasons should never be targeted by jokes on a certain subject. Eating pork isn’t that subject. To me all religions are fair game as they’re all equally sensible and true. It’s an insensitive subject for a joke certainly.