The Anfield Noise - Users

Mine have all been reappearing too…

Explanation plz.

1 Like

ISMF and the mods are asking you to be a good boy :blush:

Yep, it’s annoying!

show off

1 Like

Do I have to do anything for the message I’ve got at the top of the thread list…cheers…

Always happy to have new users but is it s bit weird that so many new accounts are being registered? Feel like I see a “first post” message everyday now…

2 Likes

It’s the start of the new season. I expect that there are are fair few casual browsers who fancy interacting for a change.

It’s great if they’re here to add to the community, but if it’s just to bitch and moan then it’s just a bit tiresome.

2 Likes

Thinking a few on here might need to hide this from the sprogs… :0)

Hotel launches ‘Dads Club’ where kids can drop off embarrassing parents

Kids who don’t want to spend a week listening to cringe-inducing dad jokes or watch their parents dancing can sign their dads up to the quirky clubs

A whopping 54% of British teenagers agree that dads embarrass them on family holidays - by telling bad jokes, snoring by the pool and cringeworthy dancing. A study of 1,000 British teenagers discovered that they were embarrassed by their dads wearing socks with sandals, complaining loudly, causing frisbee accidents and constantly taking photos while abroad.

The amusing dads club will offer some classic father entertainment services. These include: dad dancing lessons, air guitar tuition, a socks and sandals fashion show and a dad’s joke workshop

That’s embarrassing.

2 Likes

Not as embarrassing as these flip flop socks :0)

OR

Didn’t think anyone did that,still!

Those flip flop socke were all the rage in Japan and some other countries years ago.They were gross then and time has not been kind.

1 Like

Socks with separated toes like that are still big in Japan. In fact, workman’s shoes have the big toe separated from the others. Would you like a pair? :wink:

Are Alphaville?

2 Likes

They are probably as big in Japan as Big in Japan are big in Japan.

2 Likes

A Japanese workman I knew who couldn’t speak any English always used to introduce himself to me as ‘ninja boots’!

Could have been worse… Could have introduced himself as Camel Toe :0)

For a cynical old git, you do seem to be forever young.

1 Like