The Anfield Noise - Users

I wondered why you weren’t liking any of my posts :slightly_frowning_face:

Who are they? If you don’t respond I know one of them is me.

Sad Cristiano Ronaldo GIF

It is an internet forum. Everyone leaves of their own volition, other than moderator bans. ‘Driven off’ characterizes the tone of the discussion. If you don’t understand why, I would suggest you try to read back with a different eye. Any expression of doubt over information from the Palestinian side has been met by a wall of condemnation - just look at the rush to judgement over what is now obviously an awful friendly fire incident for the hospital strike.

This has not been TAN’s best hour.

4 Likes

Non of you two :rofl: and that is all I have to say about it.

2 Likes

Just because some western media have accepted Israel’s explanation, doesn’t make it obvious or true. The UN say an independent investigation is needed.

Sorry for stating this here but…well…

1 Like

I think I know and that’s all I’m saying.

You’re like teenage girls bitching about others on the playground

As I haven’t revealed any names, I don’t believe I’m ‘bitching’ about anyone.

1 Like

It’s a shame they decided to move on. Here’s hoping they may decide to return in the future.

I’m glad the thread has reopened, it’s been very informative for one thing and extremely sad at reading about the events taking place there. I hope my comments have not caused any distress, but I can’t get beyond seeing the futility of the things happening there.

All the best to those that have left or taking a break. Even sticking to football is hard enough with the utter corruption at the core of the game.

6 Likes

Sure, though it is not just media. But ‘Israel’s version might not be true’ is rather more nuanced than many posts in the immediate aftermath.

Anyway, it is open now.

1 Like

Won’t continue here then. Thanks, appreciate the work you mods do balancing and keeping a lid on things. Can’t be easy

there’s a reason why I stopped posting in that thread. too volatile, even for me

Hey, this thread gets pretty heated too. There is a lot of controversy about who Dutch is ignoring.

Prob some of the same that are on my list

You have a list?

1 Like

chris jericho festival of friendship GIF by WWE

I do have a list. it’s not a long list.

How many constitute a list.
I have two on ignore and it’s bliss, but two isn’t a list.

Is it a couple?

Or a pair.