The Anfield Noise - Users

What ever happened to that tool. He was so far up his own arse could look out of his own nostrils.

1 Like

Coming from someone who was actually a member when said poster was still active, then I would take your post more seriously, unless you want to tell us who you previously were?

5 Likes

Seeing that you only joined a couple of weeks ago, you wouldn’t remember him unless you had a different username previously.

By the way, there’s nothing wrong with your memory. That description is spot-on.

Or maybe you are him? :thinking:

4 Likes

my bet is he’s HowlingFanTodd

Who isn’t?

I don’t think that I am.

But when HFT is involved, who the hell knows? :joy:

He collapsed under the weight of his own self-importance. A taxi was called.

But a crane was needed.

1 Like

Used to read through a work mate Derek something or other account uptill mid 2022 then i left. I forgot about this site till a week ago saw it mentioned on Facebook thought id join.

3 Likes

The old, I used to read through my friend’s account. We’ve all been there…

Suspicious Doubt GIF by MOODMAN

A lovely present for @cynicaloldgit to show how much we love him.

1 Like

2 Likes

Would have been so good if it said Welding’s, too…

I saw a van that offered… “For All Your Plumbing & Joinering Needs”…!!

I dont care who you were. Welcome back whoever you were, but I suggest spending another 2 min the next time you are giving someone an explanation and do not really feel like being completely open :wink:

Anyway, welcome back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haven’t seen @ILLOK for a while. Hope he is ok…

Or has he left us too?

4 Likes

Hope he is ok.
Good guy.

3 Likes

agreed.

one who is particularily missed.

i think he got a bit fed up when Jurgen asked for more from the crowd and everyone here piled in…he explained at the time.

3 Likes

I hope @ILLOK comes back soon, he always had good opinion on post game matches, he is excellent poster.

3 Likes

I like a post game match. You need a lot of stamina for that shit though