The Anfield Noise - Users

Not the poster, but I will be in the area soon. Would you like something from the Turkish supermarket?

2 Likes

Some baklava thanks Craig. Just airfreight to ‘Paul RoJo, Adelaide, Australia’. Thanks, look fwd to getting it later this week

Kein Problem.

They have delicious olives too.

2 Likes

Help!!!..I’ve cleared some data on my phone…but my TAN is now showing green…how do I get to the page to change my colours…I can see ‘christmas tan’ at the bottom…but when i press on it a keyboard appears…sorry to be a pain…cheers…

Cheeky bugger…didn’t realise the bar scrolled across…dun n dusted…cheers m’dears…back to normal…I knew someone would know…and I wasnt wrong…:+1::star::+1::star::+1::star:

3 Likes

Disapprove The Tonight Show GIF

4 Likes

I need to spread my wings.

@PeachesEnRegalia

i am still around. hope ya all good. fuck rawk idiots making us look stupid. fuck bluemoon fuck redcafe <3 @RedOpium @The-AllMightyReds <3 mods <3

3 Likes

@cynicaloldgit

6 Likes

Better known as The Pedantics.

@ILLOK is definitely gone then?

Season fell apart after he stopped visiting TAN, which coincided with Klopp’s departure announcement. Perhaps he knew something we didn’t? Perhaps… He’s Klopp?

3 Likes

@Dutch = Arne Slot?

In all seriousness - hope he’s fine.

4 Likes

He’s fine. He just stomped off because he misunderstood some post and thought he was being called a pedo.

1 Like

Where’s @PeachesEnRegalia ?

Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

1 Like

Back.
Sorry.
If you can’t support us when we’re winning…….

2 Likes

Got busy with work/family/college shit.

I don’t owe you fucks an explanation, okay?

I can handle things! I’m smaht!!
Not like people think….like dumb…
I’m smaht and I WANT RESPECT!!!

1 Like

Did you move to Boston?