The Anfield Noise - Users

He didn’t misunderstand anything.

The Kop 3 decades ago…
One of our forumites even managed to squeeze his way to the front - Dr Fun - Do we have any takers on owning up…?
Nominations to be sent to the TAN office :0)

3 Likes

It’s obviously @cynicaloldgit .

Hasn’t changed a bit.

Must’ve had wind that day as it almost looks like he’s smiling

1 Like

Is there anywhere i can post my match streams and my after match songs that i do live stream?

Nothing wrong with taking some time off so that people stop getting under your skin.

4 Likes

yeah cos otherwise one might get annoyed and banned :rofl: hope illok is ok though

Gasband is that you @gasband… and why didn’t you invite me to the TAN night out :0)

3 Likes

I’m more curious as to how he managed to get so many Tan users to dress in normal clothes.

1 Like

Apparently, it was Google map that caught them out…!
Must be a secret group on here that I don’t know about… Looks like @Wilkored08 in the front there, well the only one wearing a dress at least :0)

1 Like

Could be, but I wouldn’t put it past that being @SBYM playing dress up in his wifes’ closet

2 Likes

Just ask yourselves…would I…would I, wear crocs…cmon I’ve better taste than that…
…yes I know the ‘crocs’ argument will start…but do u really think that’s my style :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:0)

5 Likes

Never wear Crocs.

Avoids the whole sock issue.

1 Like

It’s just a bunch of everyday Japanese folk wearing the latest anti-viral, anti-pollen masks.

3 Likes

Guys yes that was me but I should not be telling you this, this is actually a video shoot for the unveiling of Arne Slot’s backroom staff.

5 Likes

More of a sandals guy?

Any takers…? :0)

1 Like

Which one is you??? :laughing:

I know nobody misses him but where is @The-AllMightyReds ?
Hope he is ok.

5 Likes