The Anfield Noise - Users

Finally made it over :slight_smile:

4 Likes

cranky green geezer added and arrived - many thanks!

7 Likes

What took you so long??? :thinking:

2 Likes

The invite. :skull:

:grin:

2 Likes

The Paypal bribe took a couple of days to clear

3 Likes

Disclaimer:
I was obviously joking - in fact I got invited with a very short and reasonable delay.
I find the admin’s, mod’s & staff’s effort truely admirable to ship over these loads of us moaning , ungratefull and non paying members in record time with a minimum of fuss.

Thank you.

(I want my cookie now)

:point_up:t2::no_mouth:

8 Likes

You can have a shiny new badge instead mate :smiley:

4 Likes

Wots a bädsch? :thinking: (in the forum context)

1 Like

You get badges on your profile on this site for when you reach landmarks in using the site,like a badge for a first post,first edit,first reply,that kind of thing.I was just joking,instead of a cookie you can have a badge lol

1 Like

Ok , got it - thanks.

I take the slimy badge then - for blatant flattery in my disclaimer :innocent:

1 Like

Got the invite a while back but got delayed trying to unsuccessfully use Hyperspace Skipping instead of the regular superluminal lanes to arrive here. :rocket: :dizzy: :grin:

As an aside, by coincidence this forum’s abbreviated name of TAN is also my family name. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Looking forward to inviting my wife and putting her on immediate ignore.

5 Likes

@Trader and @Sithbare were already confusing, now we have @melbournered with boom as well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone heard from Maria or Red Jedi…oh how do I change the text to red.

1 Like

Maria has definitely posted, not sure about RJ.

2 Likes

To confuse the hell out of Mods and new users, may be we (members) should all keep Boom for 1 day. :joy:

1 Like

He’s posted as well I think. Hi, @RedJedi

Lol, that’ll seem like it’s a rule of sorts to someone new, or everyone’s crazy here :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Did the poster Joe Gomez come over? Or has he changed his name?

He’s injured but not seriously.
Klopp said he’ll be back soon.

4 Likes

I’m here. Definitely here - just getting used to it. Missing Anfield. Just telling myself to be grateful that at least the footy is on - but I hate it, just how it is.

Yes, but I’m here.

8 Likes