The Anfield Noise Welcome thread

Thanks for the invite. May this place keep growing and growing.

2 Likes

Hello everybody, thx for the invite. Lots of things to explore :grinning:
Looks great and iā€™m looking forward to hours and hours of fun, information, banter, suspense, joy and lots of trophies
YNWA

1 Like

@ISMF1 Perhaps TAN can link to the TIA main site for as long as TIA main site directs fans looking for the new forum to here?

Matt and Max made it known for a long time that the forum wasnā€™t driving the volume of traffic to the main site that would make it worthwhile. There were several initiatives to try and increase click-through but, apparently, never to any success.

The Goal forum had the same problem. In fact, rather than channeling new viewers from the forum; people would rather be in the forum than visiting the main site.

1 Like

Thanks @Arminius

Howdy ladies and gentlemen

2 Likes

Glad Obadiah made it over :slight_smile:

1 Like

The name that TAN displays is your User Name. To change that, click on the icon with your image or first letter, in the upper right hand where you will get alerts. On the far right, you will see a gear icon. Click that, and edit your Preferences.

2 Likes

I figured as much. Which begs the question, how much does all the webhosting etc cost? I presume that TAN will need to look to at least cover these ongoing costs at some point soon?

This is a really fantastic achievement by everyone involved. We are not worthy. I will admit I am struggling a bit with the new setup. I must be the only person in the world who doesnā€™t have a smartphone and itā€™s clearly designed for that. Completely understand and itā€™s a good move if you want to encourage new people to join. I will persevere. Is the forum open to new non-TIA users yet? I was a bit concerned that TIA was becoming an echo chamber. We could do with a greater diversity of views in here.

3 Likes

I think we will open up this week, but existing members who have come over from TIA are able to send out invitations. I will post how to do that once I figure out how to do it from a non-admin account.

Invitations also allow new users to start at the second tier of the ladder of trust levels, taking them out of the moderation stack.

Will the number of invitations be restricted or will HFT be allowed to invite all of his aeā€™s?

There are restrictions, depending on the Trust Level the member has earned.

So is there an app for this mofo yet?

There is a app for mobile.

If guys could give me a week, a big upgrade is happening next week for mobile platforms :wink:

Multiple options will be provided. With different pros and cons. Doing some work to make it as easy as possible.

8 Likes

A week? We want it now!

(And sign Thiago while youā€™re at it)

7 Likes

Anything less than Thiago, Messi and Mbappe is a failure.

2 Likes

ISMF is good but heā€™s not that good.

2 Likes

Chelsea has signed Havertz, Werner, Ziyech, Thiago and Chilwell. If ISMF canā€™t even manage to get Thiago, Messi and Mbappe, then #ISMF out#.

2 Likes