The Anfield Noise Welcome thread

Joe Gomez unless he has a name change?

Makati Red,not seen them in ages.

I doubt it. There was already a Joe Gomez on TIA. Pretty sure Joe Gomez here is not Commando.

Sorry i meant i havenā€™t seen Joe Gomez on here.

1 Like

Ah, sorry.

1 Like

He played against villa.

1 Like

I donā€™t think he did :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m in contact with her, she was ill for a while.

8 Likes

Send her our best wishes.

14 Likes

Hopefully nothing bad? Best greetings and wishes for recovery if you have further contact with her!

9 Likes

Is Dane here?

No him and RD, decided that they didnā€™t want to move from TIA.

I think they simply decided it was a good time to step away from forums in general.

2 Likes

I should know this methinks but I cannot for the life of me think who RD is?

RaoulDukeā€¦

1 Like

@ everyone who asked about Maria, she sends her best wishes and heartfelt thanks for your concern. She will try and pop in soon.

14 Likes

Hello, everyone,

I was away for abit, due to health issues and was resting abit. Hopefully, I will try and post abit more regularly.

Thank you very much for your concern, I was really touched by your warm wishes. Bless you.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:
Hope all is well with you all.

27 Likes

Ok, please be kind. Iā€™m sure this has been asked somewhere before, but how can I jump to the end of a thread? If Iā€™m away for a day or two and come back to see eg the Everton post match thread has 400 new posts, I really donā€™t want to have to scroll through all of them to get to the most recent comments, how can I skip to the end? Thanks

3 Likes

Donā€™t tell him,lazy bastard.

9 Likes

On mobile, you can click at right bottom of screen, eg. 279/279 and you get the scroll to navigate at the bottom.

3 Likes

You know you will get a badge if read/scroll all the posts in a thread. :trophy:

1 Like