The Anfield Noise Welcome thread

The Boudica one is especially thoughtful

4 Likes

There is a Boudicca emoji?!?

Biggest mystery so far with the new site is this morning’s report on most used search terms had ‘capybara’ at the top of the list.

8 Likes

Don’t get the Mem started! :woman_mage:t2:

5 Likes

May be different on mobile, not sure, but on PC there’s a preview pane to the right of the dialogue box you’re typing in :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It’s in mobile as well, the desktop icon provides the preview for the post.

5 Likes

Well Blow me down: it’s got everything - previews, pavements and running water! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

For posters like @cynicaloldgit who are fearful of clicking something that might blow up their membership and phone, could you please provide a listing of new features you have discovered?

1 Like

How do we change interface colour? The white is very white. Thanks

The interesting feature is limitation of 20 characters, that’ll limit half of posts in match thread for ‘you know the one who probably hasn’t figured out about the migration yet’ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Walshy, scroll up in this thread. Lots of suggestions.

2 Likes

Top right, next to your profile pic, is a menu with three lines (the ‘hamburger’), if you click on that you can choose a different theme from the drop-down menu.

2 Likes

So, who is asking the questions now? :wink:

Urgh! Hit the daily post limits! :sob: :rage:

3 Likes

:eyes: is there an equivalent functionality to the ignore list?

edit: I see that there is a “mute” option on a user profile, but that only seems to be for notifications

2 Likes

I don’t think you should have hit a daily post limit - what message did you get?

There seems to be one for the number of first day posts. Hit that myself today.

1 Like

You can pay @Arminius $5 for an additional post. It’s a good cause.

6 Likes

Strange. I did get that I have reached daily limit, and I had to wait for 22 minutes before I could post again. (The 22 minutes - probably 24 hours after I joined TAN yesterday.) After I waited enough time, I could post again (respond to Alright Now. :joy:)

2 Likes

I was just about to ask why your avatar is sort of like a crab: Facing forward but going sideways. Thanks for the clarification. :wink:

3 Likes

Whenever I select a theme nothing happens.
Can you please point me in direction of the theme thread? I can’t find it. Thanks

Oke clear, thanks for answering.