The Anfield Noise Welcome thread

found me way in here, at last, and look forward to reading some good posts and banter

Thanks to mods for this forum and the invite, too

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite! Looking forward to the new site!

2 Likes

Hello thereā€¦ Thereā€™s a 1 next to my W(which is for wilkored08)ā€¦any ideaā€™s what it isā€¦pressed on it but nothing happenedā€¦

If itā€™s on your icon in the top right corner, it means thereā€™s a new post in a thread you are following.

1 Like

Best of luck to all, shame to see TIA close but all good things come to an end.
Is Jonsey here yet or did the Mods direct him to the dummy site set up especially for him?

5 Likes

Heā€™s here, but the new obscenity filter has blocked all his posts so far

17 Likes

Sorry if I am not generous with my Likes but it appears I am only allowed 20 likes every 2 hours?

7 Likes

I think that is a first day restriction, but there are loads of default settings we are just figuring out

4 Likes

had to turn down the brightness on my laptopā€¦not enough blood redā€¦

1 Like

Cheersā€¦Iā€™m a bit lost on TANā€¦but Iā€™ll get thereā€¦

3 Likes

Try some of the skins from the hamburger menu. They have variety of colours :wink:

2 Likes

So strange. Everything is so different.

Anyway, this will be interesting. I really love This is Anfield, such a fantastic football forum. Maybe this will be just as good or even better. At least people seem to be chiming in !

Anyway, hello from me to everyone !

7 Likes

Knock knock

Door creaks open

ā€œPsst, any room for a scummy Tasmanian?ā€

3 Likes

Hey, itā€™s a brand new place. The door wasnā€™t suppose to creak :thinking:

5 Likes

My back still hurts, can I be transfered back to TIA?

Just kidding. Nice place, like it, itā€™ll take some time time to get used to but no problem.

Hats off to everyone involved

4 Likes

I donā€™t know why but I donā€™t feel that sad anymore moving away from TIA like some are probably. The site and interface had changed, but the community is the same and it just feels a nice and fresh continuation to me. It feels like home already :slightly_smiling_face:

I would have felt really bad if I wouldnā€™t have an option to look at the posts of everyone here anymore and discuss stuff, that would have been real bad.

7 Likes

Hi lads and looking forward to a new era. Since I was just browsing the rumour mill I missed all the news until yesterday!

Special thanks to the mods for making the transition so seamless. Well done fellas. I hope all the old TIA members make it over and make the best of it.

Cheers all

1 Like

What about Fowlerā€™s left pegā€¦ joined yet? The excellent thread on season comparison he had for two years was gold! The rival clubs being put in biffa one by one was joy to watch! :blush:

1 Like

Really sorry if this has been answered before, but how do you answer with a quote? It was really easy on the old site, but I canā€™t seem to do it on here.
Just be clear, I mean if someone writes ā€˜I love LFCā€™ and I want to reply quoting them eg
Someone wrote I love LFC

Totally agree!

Any ideas?

If you tap on the preferred message it will show you a quote option.