The Central Midfield Thread

Caicedo/ Mac Allister/ Szoboszlai
Bajcetic/ Jones/ Elliott

Plus Thiago, when he’s fit.

Anyone still moaning about our crap midfield?

1 Like

Drawing Motivation GIF

1 Like

Would love to see a double pivot of Thiago / Caicedo with Macca further up.

Now the moaning will be on our crap defence.

2 Likes

Never mind our defence, now we are able to score one more goal than any other team

Major part of that being the weak midfield which is hopefully sorted now.Still think we need a new CB this season but maybe we might see the emergence of Quansah this season although we will need to refresh the defense over the next couple of windows.

I mean, talk about a reboot.

1 Like

If/When we get Caciedo

thats pretty fucking Damn special.

if they click together, and you add our frontline…

i know this is asking alot, but get us a right sided defender (or give us no injuries) and im not ashamed to say im getting a bit solid

Yes, Walshy.

Too young, and where’s the leadership?

Just wish we had Milner and Henderson back.

1 Like

Caicedo has not signed jet and Elliott is not a midfielder, anything else … :sunglasses:

Doesn’t look like he will now

1 Like

rachel lindsay GIF by The Bachelor

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

It’s alright mate we’ll sort something out. At least now we know FSG will put their money where their mouth is

1 Like

If Caicedo only has eyes for Chelsea, it’s a bullet dodged. Commitment to the cause is crucial to everything Klopp does. Obviously Caicedo is a good player, but we will be just fine.

Presumably a quick deal for Lavia will be done now, and maybe securing Andre for January? And hopefully a good defender too.

Now that teams know we have money, I suspect we will be looking for release clauses, rather than protracted negotiations at this stage, with Lavia being the exception as we have already gone down the line with bids there.

2 Likes

We need to get a CM/DM quickly.

This was an elaborate ruse to get the fans back on side. They bid a lot of money they had no intention of spending for a player they knew wouldnt sign for them just to make it appear like they were trying

The End Thank You GIF

1 Like

Personally I would like to see us do what we should have done weeks ago, give Southampton 50 M for Lavia and let Caicedo get lost. I really do feel that given a season at LFC Lavia could be a 100M player himself and the real plus is that he has always said he wants Liverpool,
Maybe then we could get another good defender who would help fill those horrendous holes that keep appearing at the back.

3 Likes

Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia

Rugby League King GIF by NRL

Angry Family GIF by South Park

1 Like