The Copa America thread

Can fox say “goat who is beloved and worshipped and raising global concern with his tears” once again?

Corner taken quickly.

1 Like

Really surprised to see Colombia carrying the possession advantage so clearly, and for so much of the match.

1 Like

FIFY

3 Likes

Don’t cry for me, Lionel Messi.

4 Likes

It’s so ironic that Messi was in his golden era during his Barca days and yet he only won his international honours after he left.

2 Likes

I turned on for a bit in the second half only to find the audio about 2 seconds behind the footage. It was impossible to watch so I turned it off.

1 Like

https://x.com/AnythingLFC_/status/1812658788538966178

2 Likes

Yep. I had the same issue. I ended up watching it off and on, mostly off.

Did you catch the commentator talking about Messi almost having a “walk off assist”? That broke me. I was so saddened.

3 Likes

Snowflake.

1 Like

https://x.com/AnfieldSector/status/1812725424616534448

5 Likes

He’s good, isn’t he? :+1:

3 Likes

Listen, spread the word, they play in France, but they are all from Angola, they are going to run well, they like to f…k trannies, their mum is Nigerian, their dad is Cameroonian, but on the passport it says: French

I hope our player doesn’t get implicated in this… :disappointed:

4 Likes

It seems that Macca fortunately wasn’t on the bus at that moment.

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Am I going crazy or wasnt there another incident only a couple of months ago of someone getting shit for singing this very song? I know it is not the first time I’ve heard the “they all come from Africa” chant specifically referencing Mbappe

Everyone comes from Africa.

3 Likes

Bloody foreigners.

1 Like

Enzo’s posted an apology (of sorts) on his Instagram, in comic sans - that’s how you know he’s serious.

4 Likes

The song started around Qatar. There were a few incidents where fans sang it on live television.

2 Likes

If only they’d had some taste in music…

Quality tune with the added bonus of no racist connotations.

3 Likes