The horse racing thread

Good luck to Jordan, Millie et al, who have their first runner today:

https://www.racingpost.com/news/latest/liverpool-captain-henderson-and-fellow-kop-stars-kick-off-as-owners-on-tuesday/492566

2 Likes

Snow Leopardess, Koco Beach and Dingo Dollar in our house. Thrown a cheeky bet on Commodore and Santini just for fun. Love the National, fabulous event. Until one of them has to get up-close and personal with a shotgun :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Fiddlerontheroof and Shane Lowry double!

1 Like

Good luck!

We all having a flutter on the National? 3 picks from the family and Iā€™m on Born By the Sea. Prob fall at the first fence and get shot but all great fun.

I HATE horses. But getting pissed at the races is a great way to spend a sunny day :slight_smile:

Thereā€™s only one winner todayā€¦

Corach Ramblerā€¦of course

I got 10/1 :wink:

Jnr bang on that one.

Protesters getting twatted by the police. Excellent!

1 Like

Worth a last minute Ā£10 on Back on the Lash?

I avoid big Saturday meetings during the summer nowadays, due to the coachloads of drunken and charlied-up Peaky Blinders wannabes in their crap, ill-fitting suits.

As for the National itself, itā€™s very wide open this year. Iā€™ve backed five of them (all ante post), with Vanillier and Corach Rambler my biggest bets.

2 Likes

Good luck to yourself and everybody else!

And Iā€™d shoot the fuckers. Pre-warned obviously. Next year will be a blood bath.

1 Like

Make em protest at every racecourse in Britainā€¦make em walk there and tie em to fenceā€¦how many of these so called animal lovers have actually been to stables and spoken to stable staffā€¦one woman ,protesting, couldnā€™t remember where she was, but she was protestingā€¦duckeggā€¦leave these protesters at the gatesā€¦and when the punters leave let em pee on emā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d far rather be born a racehorse than a chicken.

1 Like

Forecast up. :sunglasses:

Make sure you back Vanillier for next year. He came from too far back today.

I hope everyone took my advice and that all your mortgages are now paid off :smiley:

2 Likes

Ā£78 now sat in my Ladbrokes account. Jnr seems to think I should send it overā€¦ā€¦