The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

Jota’s Sloppy Shot Shocks Slot

2 Likes

I guess bus does rhyme with bus does rhyme with bus.

But modern poetry requires you end with That’s Amorim.

Oh no, now we even have a “good relationship” with Rafaela Pimenta. How dare we.

No wonder, considering how much we’re paying agents.

:joy:

Walshy has put me right off Slotty, as the Dutch league is rubbish.

There must be someone out there from the better leagues who can manage our club.

At this moment in time, I am not exactly jumping up and down on the sofa for this new guy we are linked with.

1 Like

The Dutch league may not be the greatest but some pretty reasonable players have come out of it.
Why not a Manager,if that is the way the mop flops.

1 Like

While i appreciate quality of their league is an important factor, we’re not signing the league so shouldnt dismiss someone out of hand because its not the strongest.

We have a situation where there are on oneside a lot of promising managers with limited experience and on the other a lot of seasoned managers that are not a good fit for one reason or another. In between there are few available options, perhaps even none. So, we’re probably having to dip into the first category - and doing so on the basis of their character and actual coaching skill.

3 Likes

Fair point.:clap:
IF we do appoint someone from lower than Top 5 European leagues, how long would you give the manager before we say, we need to change manager?

I am not a knee jerk kind of guy so I would say we give him until Christmas at least…and if we haven’t won every game then get rid.

6 Likes

Fixed :wink:

@Walshy07 isn’t the best barometer though. I think he is an honest but frustrated supporter, judging by his in match comments. Every one of our players gets hammered.
Maybe its time to give him a manager to have a go at?!

2 Likes

So youd heard of this guy before lunch time yesterday? No one had. No one still has.

I haven’t head of the guy who is going to be our new manager next week either!

5 Likes

Consider yourself lucky.

2 Likes

I was cool and calm with being linked to Amorim but I just for the life of me, can’t imagine any of the other names as our manager/coach.

1 Like

That’s a flat out lie I’m sorry to have to tell you.

No one good has ever come out of the Dutch league.

This is him with a full head of hair in his playing days -
Looks like a Craig Johnston doppelganger :0)

1 Like

Has a touch of Mido’s about him as well.

1 Like

Do you really think I would have gone on the pitch with my hair in that state?

:angry:

2 Likes

Reasonable players yes but the quality of dutch managers over the years doesn’t fill me with confidence.

1 Like

Why would you ever listen to Walshy, he hasn’t a positive word to say about anything!

2 Likes