The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

I agree with both posts on this one, however if there was ever a perfect fit for Liverpool, it was Klopp.
He typified the family at all costs, the rise against adversity, never say die attitude, European nights other teams only dreamed about.
I’ll certainly miss him.

5 Likes

Snowflake.

2 Likes

champions league football GIF by BT Sport

3 Likes

No idea, but I don’t get weird vibes from him like I did from Amorim so :person_shrugging:

Wait until he sees the in match thread

fair enough

You can enable English subtitles

1 Like

If this does go throughout has gone from who? to our Manager pretty quickly which should be a good thing.Would certainly be happier with him than some of the other names touted.

Seems to have a SOH which always helps, and he has some runs on the board,even if it is in the Eredivisie.

For a second, I thought he was talking about @cynicaloldgit

1 Like

I can explain the reasons behind my actions: you’re all fuckwits.

1 Like

Agreeance

Hope he knows some great finishing drills

I’ve warmed to the idea of Slot. I was a bit disappointed in losing out on Alonso and Amorim, but everything I’ve read and heard about Slot makes me confident that he will be the right appointment.

5 Likes

So, no Rafi Bastos for us then?

“Liverpool would be a good step”

The prick is already looking to move on and he hasn’t even got the job yet. Slot out!!!

2 Likes

Kung Fu Lol GIF by DreamWorks Animation

I can’t wait to hear Slot and Steve McClaren, having a conversation in Dutch.

1 Like

The media will drum up any positive numbers and stats no matter who’s linked to our club. Hell, they’ll even hype up Alan Pardew if he was linked…

Manchester United Dancing GIF

I don’t know what it is about him but he just doesn’t seem like the correct ‘fit’ for LFC.

2 Likes

My concern is hes 11 points adrift in a really shit league.