The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

From what I see, Reijnen is an analyst and advisor.

2 Likes

One thing we have to admire - Edwards doesn’t fuck about does he :0)
The combined heads of the hierarchy at Feyenoord, will still be spinning even now

4 Likes

It’s Reijnen men, Hallelujah!

:+1:

1 Like

Ok here we go

Edit this video is actually worth a watch, if only for the male background dancers :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like your girl Mona might be staying

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LFCMinty/status/1783908502299124046

That’s our Mona :heart: we’re not going to let her leave just yet.

5 Likes

Good to see this sorted, and quickly…Edwards has struck again!
Like many,I was on the Xabi bus, but this guy looks like he will be a good fit for us,seems Klopp is happy ,and reports saying the players are too.
What is not to like?
Quite content with this appointment.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting, interesting, now I will have my Venison Sausages before my game today lol

1 Like
2 Likes

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ?

Maybe you are much, much younger than I thought :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

To be fair, everyone is, even the fire spitting Anatolian Dragon, compared to you :wink:

Lucifer, sat head first in ice (according to a certain Italian), melts in artic sunset, compared you :smiley:

So forgive me, friend, when I tell you that snowflakes should not be measured to the standard of the Lord Arch-Curmudgeon :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nevermind that. Just wanted to say that it’s really good to see you around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cara’s insight is on par with his ability to bring the ball out of defence.

5 Likes

I’d rather have anyone than have the likes of Tuchel , Mou , Conte aka Cancers.

5 Likes

Yeah because Tuchel would never lose a game even though he has now been pipped to the title in two one team leagues.

Ultimately everyone has to work together for the good of the club, sticking an abrasive coach in there doesn’t help.

4 Likes

Some of my friends who follow football more religiously do say that Slot is a better pick for Liverpool stylistically than Amorim.

1 Like

Should have announced the hiring earlier. Atleast the players would have had motivation to play for their place next season.

Not that they need to when they were in the title race.

3 Likes

Oh yeah? I suppose some of your best friends are bald? :roll_eyes:

1 Like