The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

Hopefully the set piece coach will be taking charge of kick offs too.

https://x.com/Biggies_MaIIs/status/1792843950887154141

4 Likes

I have a question.

Any likeable dutch managers out there in the modern era?

I mean van Gaal, Koeman, de Boer, ten Hag, Hiddink, Advocaat, Rijkaard…

If not unlikeable then it seems they always are difficult to deal with and have fallouts with the squad or important players.

Really hope Slot is the odd man out.

2 Likes

What nationality is @cynicaloldgit?

Asking for a friend (@Iftikhar)

1 Like

Martin Jol generally seemed liked by my Spurs fan friend at University.

I think my only doubt on Slot would be what he does in adversity, I do think we might surprise a few early on in his career.

Though his career at Feynoord and AZ doesn’t particularly suggest major issues. If truth be told it seems we are getting one of the best young potential coaches and when the options for well established names are limited it’s not a massive issue we have appointed him.

Feels to me a much more sure bet than Rodgers ever seemed.

5 Likes

Can’t have too many defenders😂

Yeah, was going to mention Jol, he seemed alright tbf.

3 Likes

I liked Van Gaal, and was hoping we’d actually appoint him either as manager or DOF following Comolli’s departure.

I always liked Van Gaal and Hiddink.

2 Likes

Talented but somewhat toxic. Was wanted by FSG to be the DoF but rejected it only wanting the managerial post.

2 Likes

https://x.com/RealRazor/status/1792862169471631452
:wink:

5 Likes
1 Like

No at you Livvy

You know what Razor…

I think you can fuck right off.
Your clowning with a pound coin on the pitch, while people in the stands paid your wages is beyond sickening.
Klopp announced the Slot song. Like everything else you are streets behind him.

8 Likes

I noticed Becker was looking a bit slimmer than usual on Sunday.

I can’t actually think of any of our players who carry excess weight at any time. I doubt Salah’s body even understands the concept of fat.

4 Likes

Somewhere Charlie, Julian and Razor are thanking fuck they don’t play for this Liverpool team…

3 Likes

Luckily fitness and conditioning of players has been a major focus under Klopp, so hopefully it will be less of a transition than it was when JK first arrived, and Rodgers had let everyone go to seed…

2 Likes

backing up homer simpson GIF

Jan Molby

10 Likes

That’s a fair point. Don’t recollect any modern Dutch manager who didn’t have issues with their players.

1 Like

What nationality do you think a grumpy old coot would be ?

Answers needed again for @Iftikhar

1 Like

Dutch?

1 Like

English, not scouse

1 Like