The Hunt for Klopp’s Successor

I actually like the Luton Manager, Rob Edwards, but he is too inexperienced for a high level club like Liverpool. Maybe in 10 years time.

I’m terribly sorry for my mistake. But what can we say ?

@PeachesEnRegalia does have this tendency.

2 Likes

Why do people keep saying this, no one has actually linked him to us.

1 Like

Some people in this group talked about Tuchel.

Yeah but that was a while back wasn’t it as I replied to how crap a choice it would be, since then all I’ve seen is posts how we don’t want him.

I agree

And so sorry you’ve had to read that @Maria.

As always , I blame @PeachesEnRegalia

1 Like

I’ll paraphrase.

Getting Tuchel in would be as big a car crash as getting the likes of Conte , Mourinho in. And I like Conte as a manager.

2 Likes

The first mention of FSG appointing Tommy Tuchel… I’m guessing there will be fan demonstrations marching around the ground -
Square peg, round hole if ever there was

5 Likes

Let’s hope Bradley scores the winner✊️
We need the 12th man more than ever.

Are you lost?

1 Like

:see_no_evil::woman_facepalming:t2:, yes, i went the wrong way. I am a plonker!

1 Like

Alonso makes more and more sense to me.

Club needs someone the fans will give time to, not someone they will instantly pine for Klopp after one loss.

One of our own would probably do that.

5 Likes

I agree, although i cant see them even considering him given his behaviour at all his clubs since Dortmund.

4 Likes

They aren’t going anywhere near Tuch. The man could start a fight in a empty room.

4 Likes

He could start a fight in an empty room and still end up knocked out

3 Likes

I don’t think that FSG are idiots, I don’t know why we’re talking about Tuchel. I’d say that Alonso is the primary target, while Amorim might be the backup choice - but they will go all in on Alonso, just like they did with Klopp. Alonso ticks the most, if not all the boxes, Tuchel fails at some of the basic criteria.

6 Likes

The only reason we are talking about Tuchel is because he followed Klopp at Mainz and Dortmund.

And he’s probably getting fired so he’s available.

Not a bad manager, can get the most out of a team and make them disciplined and organized. But track record says everyone at the club will be pissed at him inside of 2 years and he won’t bring youth thru- which makes him completely wrong for us.

8 Likes

He was already fired this week wasn’t he?

1 Like

Was he? Guess I missed that….

Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

It was inevitable by the end of the season as they keep falling further behind Bayer Leverkusen (maybe we should take a look at their manager) and Bayern will burn the house down if they don’t win the bundesleague every season.

1 Like