The Inequality Thread

Brilliant marketing strategy says the cynic in me.

The publicity will now ensure a sell out regardless of who attends.

:+1:

The irony of the neoliberal / social discordā€¦

Members balloted anonymously and decision made.

Words fail me.

https://twitter.com/MadVidss/status/1766557947700658518

I liked the way they were quick to spray paint some ā€˜Go Fasterā€™ stripes on his bike - Hope that girl the guy attacked wasnā€™t injured too badly

Didnā€™t she attack him first?
Thereā€™s the equality she wanted

Yeah maybeā€¦ but he showed very little restraint when he had the chance

She pushed him, he threw the first punch so escalated it when there appeared to be no reason for that level of reaction

Iā€™m going to harrass you, verbally abuse you and push you around.
Donā€™t dare react, Iā€™m a girl.

Same girl ā€œI demand equalityā€

What the fuck is he doing on a motorbike in the middle of a march? If that was a march of a hundred men he would go ten miles out of the way rather than into the crowd.

1 Like

both were bang out of order.

He doesnā€™t need to put his motorbike there in the middle of a march. Maybe thereā€™s some context there that is missed. Probably the only way to his house or something. Either way , shouldnā€™t have taken the swing.

The harridan had no business escalating the situation. He was seemingly holding himself in check before she pushed him and made his bike fall. That said , his reaction is way OTT.

Thereā€™s definitely some context there, which is why I wouldnā€™t rush into judgment.

1 Like

Or, heā€™s legitimately riding his motorbike on a road, and stops to purchase a refreshment from that drinks stall, and the march arrives?

:+1:

1 Like

Maybe soā€¦

This qualifies here, right?

Well done, Ralf :heart:

9 Likes

Such a pity that he had to sully his good name with United.

The French FA have banned the act of fasting for religious observance while representing them. This seems like it would be illegal in lots of places

1 Like