The Inequality Thread

Online social engagement and commentary is obviously pretty new to you. Not exactly sure what’s making you so prickly.

Unfortunately I couldn’t find the racism thread and this was the next best fit. I’m sorry I ruined it for you although five other posters were apparently able to discuss it without difficulty and that even included @Flobs.

I’m embarrassed for you.

Hmm. So, all those times I was frolicking in the ponds and rivers (almost drowning in one occasion, but that’s a different story) I was bathing and the thing I do at home is shower!

Tell you what, both are pretty refreshing. :blush:

Racism = pointless gossip. Gotcha.

I’m sure Twitter has an answer.

The chaps here have been very helpful :blush:

Ever got into the shower with your partner and almost been scalded to death by the temperature she sets it at? I could never understand how women in particular could tolerate and obviously enjoy the scalding temperatures.

The most obvious answer to this is that women are generally shorter than men, so the water from the shower head takes longer to reach them and is therefore cooler by the time it does.

That does not account for the scalding hot baths they take though…

A question that has troubled me for decades and I fear I will never know the answer.

Personally I prefer a shower to a bath - every Sunday evening whether I need one or not. :grinning:

3 Likes

i just assumed its becuase she is cold blooded…

Mrs will happily climb into our hot tub at 40 degrees, I dip a toe in from the bar and wait for it to cool off to 37. Hard life I know :wink:

Time to toss him into a cryogenic chamber and put it away for the next thousand years.

Nah; put him into a cryogenic pod and jettison it into space, with him fully conscious.

See how much of a genius he really is.

1 Like

But then we have to waste more fuel and further environmental damage just to toss him into the orbit (or escape from earth’s orbit).

…and the immediate/short term/instant enjoyment.

Won’t get there till a week Tuesday though and when it does arrive they’ll have packaged his cat and left him in the warehouse.

You can’t expect a complete lack of mistakes when your workforce is underpaid and doing excessive hours.

1 Like

Take it seriously why don’t you. And that’s your humour after 3 hours in the pub? Did you drink milk???

:clap:

Well done BBC :clap:

Interesting day for stories related to inequality. Three high profile and privileged men facing backlashes against their entitled behaviour. There are differences, of course, in severity and consequences, but the general background of people who think that they are above the law being called to account is a common thread.
I hope all three are made to pay the price for their actions.

Johnson, Prince Andrew, and?

Djokovic?