The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

He’s just won the league in Spain. Why would he want to come back. I bet Barca are kicking themselves over Suárez.

1 Like

And the defence, the defence :joy:

Frankly, United don’t have a spine.

1 Like

The constant rain, the cold. Why would he want to stay in Spain? :thinking:

2 Likes

Man Utd’s defensive record without major injuries to contend with: 44 goals
Liverpool’s defensive record with 6th and 7th choice CBs: 42 goals.

They’ll be miles behind us again next season.

14 Likes

And 11 of those came in two games.

11 Likes

Thanks to Ole for giving Leicester false hope, and pissing us off. Crash and burn you twats.

6 Likes

We need to have a “Caf watch” thread next season. Have a feeling the meltdowns are going to be particularly delicious.

6 Likes

They just need to keep trundling along. Properly managed and run they’re a seriously dangerous club. Thankfully they have the metaphorical control rod in charge.

5 Likes

How I wish I weren’t such a Luddite. Would love to be able to photoshop OGS in Homer’s place here:

6 Likes

Agreed. Their forwards are good enough or thereabouts, midfield is their achilles. At the back they are okay enough I guess. But they lack some quality in midfield for sure.
All in all, they have had a pretty good season though and I depending on who wins tonight it may become better.
I think they will be Top 4 next season but I dont think they have the squad composition to challenge for the greatest titles like the Prem and the Champions League.

1 Like

The Beeb has been running the United mantra this week. First it was Fernandes and today an article about how great Olly is. That’s them fucked for tonight then.

8 Likes

Wow, his side for today’s game is ultra attack lopsided.

1 Like

Hubris. That said, it is Villarreal so he’s got the upper hand on availability of natural talent that Emery can’t really match. Emery, however, is a wily fox of a coach who really got alot of unnecessary flak in England and he is more than capable of outwitting our Ole.

5 Likes

No Maguire and no Fred. Could be fun.

8 Likes

That’s a big loss for Villarreal.

11 Likes

Here you go:

7 Likes

You are a wicked man. :sunglasses:

Think United will win this one though

1 Like

a winning injury time goal by Alberto Moreno please
who then slides on his knees towards the corner flag,
and lift his shirt to reveal 4 letters on a T-shirt under his top…

NWYA.

5 Likes

I think he has setup perfectly for the type of game that Villarreal plays, way too weak in the middle ad they will be dominated there.

YMCA is going to be on his shirt.