The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I figured he was crying because they got penalties without him showing off his diving skills

5 Likes
11 Likes

De Gea was always crap at saving penalties. Now they expect him to score one as well. Pure Ole masterclass.

7 Likes

17 Likes
12 Likes

Saw Henderson talking about this earlier, some people are just scum, if they think that’s the way you treat people.

Yea if Liverpool lose I’m upset, that spell they had was hard as anything, I didn’t one time think about seeking out their social media and calling them names or worse like this.

6 Likes

Rashford should come and play for Klopp. He will love him and teach him to finish, and the fans here will be supportive!

3 Likes

United scum cunt fans abusing their players like that. Shithouse club from top to bottom. May they never win anything again.

12 Likes

The caf is glorious

One of the best takes is them being pissed off about losing to Sangria Stoke

8 Likes

Moreno. Gold level trolling United this. :heart:

29 Likes

Agree. If he wasn’t a Man Utd player , I would have loved to have him here. Not that it’s impossible to get him in now. But it becomes more difficult.

But top lad , pity he’s got to be having to face this disgusting and vile racist abuse.

7 Likes

Saw it somewhere: “So Close Yet Solskjaer”.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

Liverpool played about about half a season without their top 3 CB’s. Having often to rely on a makeshift CB and 2 (Nat Phillips/Rhys Williams) who are in their first competitive season. Bit rich of Man Utd to be complaining about their lack of bench strength. And they’ve had other injuries as well to other key players all throughout the season

People are supposed to work with what they have and If you can’t win over a team which finished 7th in the La Liga where the drop off after the top 3 is very steep… Then it points to the coaching and other underlying issues and not their bench strength. Also , Conte took quite a lot of rejects of Manchester United including Sanchez / Lukaku / Young / Darmian and got his Inter Team to win the Serie A.

7 Likes
10 Likes

Thoughts from the Wheel:
1.0 - If Alisson can do it, so can DDG.
2.0 - Oopppssss!
3.0 - Arrrgghhh!!!

3 Likes

Dishonest and downright disgraceful. It seems Bruno re-establishes just how low he is willing to go every time he plays.

12 Likes

Apologies, but allow me a bit of an ego/told-ya post from our game against them in the rearranged game thread.

Well done Ole. Brilliant.

13 Likes

But you’ve missed the obvious foul - the opposition player has clearly stamped on Bruno’s shadow. Bruno has every right to go down with that level of violence.

11 Likes

I did like the ‘Dave saves, Dave saves, Dave saves’ Chant. Comedy gold.

9 Likes

I watched ninety minutes of this dross and could not believe just how shit Villareal were. After Cavani equalised I thought it was just a matter of time , but wasn’t going to put myself through another half hour and possible penalties just to watch those Manc twats lift a trophy.

Oh what a joyous morning it is to discover they lost in the most excrutiating manner possible.

Life is sweet !

8 Likes