The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Hahahahahahahahahahhaa awesome

2 Likes

So pitiful watching these cunts take their runners up medals off.

Also hilariously funny

1 Like

“The look on Fernandes’ face: Priceless”.

Mastercard should use it for a new ad. Would sell like crazy among Liverpool fans.

9 Likes

Rashford should be demanding a transfer this morning and let the whole world know why. Walk away and stick two fingers up to Utd’s scum fans.

5 Likes

It’s a gesture which is also disrespectful.

Apparently one of the United fans who racially abused him on Twitter is a maths teacher at some school somewhere.

Shocking state of affairs

8 Likes

Ye exactly.

Like what exactly have these “amazing” footballers done in their careers where they think they are too good to be runners up in the Europa league

5 Likes

If he’s been identified, he should be prosecuted and sacked. Nothing less.

8 Likes

I hate players removing runners up medals. It’s definitely the fashionable thing to do at the moment but it looks fuckjng pathetic

6 Likes

Tell you what really fucks me off about that… is that nobody should be subject to racial abuse.

But when you look at what Rashford has done over the last 12 months in regards to campaigning that kids don’t go hungry it’s a complete disgrace.

He maybe a United player but the kid (coz he is still a kid) has been brilliant over the last 12 months.

When you look at some of the other footballers behaviours (Grealish, Maddison, Walker etc) the guy has been fantastic in comparisons.

Don’t want this to sound like a United Love - in but this has seriously fucked me off.

He wears a United shirt but the bloke is a good guy and doesn’t deserve this shit.

22 Likes

That looks like Bruce Lee’s one inch punch

Without the punch

6 Likes

In united case it like they are saying we are winners and we don’t want these medals.

Newsflash…you’re not winners and haven’t been for a while.

8 Likes

I did love the this will be hard as no Harry McGuire theme before the match. It’s amazing how good a player becomes when not playing. But they were talking about him like he was Baresi.

United have 1 CB out and we’ve had about 78 out this season, well not 78 but close to that, and played Midfielders at CB at one point but yeah you carry on moaning about losing 1 CB.

12 Likes

He, and footballers in general, get away with it. Some are worse than others and he might very well be the worst of the lot. In a time when video clips can be made as easily as blinking I can’t quite get why interviews have so much fawning instead of showing this sort of thing and going, ‘explain why this happens?’ Everyone hates diving and playacting and wants something to be done about it but nobody actually wants to ask the hard questions directly to the players face to see them squirm.

5 Likes

Not all goalkeepers can score important goals… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alisson Becker Football GIF by Reuben Armstrong

24 Likes

Of course there is no guarantee that it is United fans. Our players have been abused by wankers as well this season. I’m sure there is some analogy that if you give a limit number of amoebas a limited number of Twitter handles they will eventually produce the incoming DMs of your typical black footballer.

6 Likes

Certain players are described as being ‘clever’ when they dive, others are vilified. The media have their favourite players, who seem to be beyond criticism and Fernandes is in this category. It’s quite sickening, listening to some of the commentators and their constant fawning.

7 Likes

14 Likes

And only one goalkeeper cannot score an important goal…(in a major cup final). :hot_face: :sob:

3 Likes

Yeepee! looked up the result this morning and even google was celebrating. :partying_face:

4 Likes