The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Funny that, I was thinking the same about the Grealish signing… He’s not vastly better than B.Silva and certainly not as good as D.Silva… So its a marginal improvement.

2 Likes

Yeah but even in the Mourinho season they only finished 6points ahead and a truck load behind City.

Bookies have us 6/1. That’s certainly worth a bet.

3 Likes

incredible to have those odds with the window still open

2 Likes

If I was impartial I’d be taking that to be honest.

Any bet I do on us though usually loses so I’ll skip it.

2 Likes

Now that’s what you call a proper unweiling. :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

Is that his match shirt?
Toddlers size. :rofl:
At least it hasn’t holes in it I suppose.

Lean and hungry. :sunglasses:

Did we not turn down Bruno Fernandes………a slight error

Well…win some, lose some. He’s pretty damn good though.

1 Like

Was thinking for a while now…

When was the last time both Liverpool and United had top situations on and off the pitch and fought for league titles for a few years?

I want to witness that. I’m not counting examples like 08/09, that was realistically a brilliant run by us, but off the pitch we were not on that level.

Seems a bit weird how rare that happened, considering we’re talking about England’s two biggest clubs. From what I can remember, going even past my following, was that one was great and the other one was crap or not quite on that level.

I’d love to see that one day, not that it’s my only wish, but… both clubs to have more or less similar situations on and off the pitch and to fight neck and neck until May for at least a few years.

Those nerves is what you live for. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh fuck off! I wanted them to face some real opposition soon so they don’t get too much a head of steam off the back of this game, but their next big match is against us in late October. :roll_eyes:

How about after number 21, ok?

3 Likes

Nah. He would have probably been injured most of the time :joy:

1 Like

Based on what?

They don’t show the lines for offside/onside anymore?

This is Man Utd but when it’s us I’m sure VAR will be back to chalk off our goals or allow opposition’s bs ones, and this time they don’t even need to pretend to have ‘proof’?

Yeah, it has changed.

There will also be a difference in how VAR decisions on potential offsides will be conveyed to TV viewers.
In the first two seasons of VAR, the Premier League displayed the whole process of the VAR determining the offside call to broadcasters, who could share with viewers.
For 2021/22, all that will be shared with viewers is the final image confirming the decision of offside or not.

1 Like

Definitely a big improvement. I don’t care about lines, give me the conclusion.

1 Like

They top of the table.

Been kicking off in the city centre.