The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Do some of these guys even have a brain…

Driving a £170,000 Lamborghini

3 Likes

Driving without a brain while a Man U player. That’s pretty much a life sentence isn’t it?

1 Like

The answer to that is no, that’s why most footballers need agents.

2 Likes

Thread needs renaming imo… :rofl:

2 Likes

Absolutely abhor that considering if it leads to a crash or impact on someone else they can’t claim.

Should look at more severe penalties in these cases.

2 Likes

Olediots at the wheels…? :thinking: :upside_down_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ve never understood why driving offences are considered lesser than other offences.

3 Likes

Driving should itself be an offence. Given all we now know about the environmental impact of cars, there is no justification for private motor travel.

2 Likes

Best comment in this thread, when lockdown started the change in air quality I saw when out on my bike was mad, Manchester looked much less smogier from the view I had from the edge of the Peaks

1 Like

They’re still shit, lads.

7 Likes

All the media talk has been about the loss of Gini but I said a few weeks ago that United have the worst midfield of the top 6.

3 Likes

Fred scored again! :rofl:

2 Likes

Didn’t even take a loss, the first uninspiring draw was enough…

Ole’s done a great job of getting the club back on track, but if I’m honest I think this is our Lampard phase.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

There’s actually a debate about whether or not they have properly backed him…

Maybe another half a bil will do it, guys???

I am Jack’s complete lack of surprise…

10 Likes

Sometimes I feel it’s you who have put those comments there.

You are a wicked, wicked, man, bless you. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wait till they sign the Welsh home wrecker

2 Likes

Goldbridge made same point saying club hadn’t backed him regarding a midfielder then realised the Van De Beek who they spunked 35 million on and he doesn’t play.

1 Like
7 Likes

And lol at Bruno’s flop/rage right before the Soton goal…

He is such a petulant little cunt. When they don’t win anything this year he will jump ship like the rat he is, and then they will be completely fucked.

You love to see it.

5 Likes

There isn’t a club on earth whose net transfer spend over the past nine windows is higher than Man United’s.

4 Likes