The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

:rofl:

6 Likes

Another thing missing in that is the fact Klopp needed a point more to finish 4th which confirmed CL on the final day, Ole got 2nd with a point less.

But yeah let’s see how he goes on from now

9 Likes

Some of the shit spouted last night on MNF was stupid.

I’m all for Klopp being compared to Ole, keep Ole at the wheel for as long as possible. What annoys me is how the focus is on “Well Liverpool went and spent on Virgil and Ali” therefore if United go and spend on Kane now, it’s the same, and they win the league. Horseshit. Ole’s the same man that sold Lukaku and now everyone is lauding Lukaku as some kind of footballing god, and cry arsing that Chelsea have brought him in.

One thing I do agree on is that if Pep or Klopp had the Man U squad, it would have won more - but if Pep had United he’d have that net spend double what it is, if Klopp was there, the likes of Pogba wouldn’t be there and the net spend would be considerably less.

Long may Liverpool be looked as some kind of underdog this year because Chelsea, United and City have higher net-spends.

4 Likes

Come on this is just brilliant analysis as it’s just complete bonkers and as long as those involved with Manure believe it who here cares?

1 Like

After selling Coutinho. The truth doesn’t ever be said though by those petulant twats.

3 Likes

@Lowton_Red is there any possibility to tempt Boudica to make a sacrifice to keep Ole at the wheel?

3 Likes

Don’t think we need it. Seems like all the media think he is doing a brilliant job, so I am sure their owners do too.

6 Likes

And yes Gary, those stats you put forward emerged from a vacuum.

Both managers were born fully-formed the day before getting their respective PL jobs.

Ole isn’t fit to polish the shoes of the guy who is fit to carry JK’s luggage.

Fucking twit.

8 Likes

Yet more meaningless stats. I remember they did a similar first 100 games Klopp v Rodgers to show how he hadn’t actually improved us at all.

10 Likes

Anyone who actually thinks of Klopp when Olé fuckwit is mentionned doesn’t need to be mentionned on here as that anyone is an ever bigger fuckwit than Olé himself.

1 Like

What if it’s in the context of “thank fuck we have klopp not ole” when Utd fans start piping up about how good ole is

2 Likes

Ignorable nonsense from complete fuckwits!

1 Like

This was an interesting take on how context is missed. Interesting is also what they have achieved before taking over.

So Ole needs to win a CL and PL minimum now, right?

Anyways, who am I arguing with? Ole >> Klopp for sure. Put the contract on the table…

7 Likes

So he inherrited over half of what is still his first choice side. Klopp by that time - 0.

5 Likes

I love the comparison, they should keep doing it till they each have managed the 1000th game for each respective club. Please.

8 Likes

That £341mil could have revamped Old Toilet + built them a new academy…!
Just Saying

1 Like

Ah, they just a flush away.

2 Likes

Why change something that’s already broken, as they say in Manchester. :rofl:

2 Likes

Punditry in this country

“They must buy shiny new players every year to win things”.

Zero attempt at building anything, will say this, Chelsea are buying players they need. Then again I think Werner would have had a better season, he will be out on loan come January.

4 Likes

“Give him whatever he wants!”

1 Like