The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

You forgot to mention Luke Shaw.

He would have filled the hole in the Titanic :wink:

1 Like

Truer words have quite literally ne’er been spoke.

2 Likes

And he paid a woman off after she accused him of rape.

3 Likes

steve coogan GIF

1 Like

well I guess he’s a piece of shit then

1 Like

Good.

He is the laziest player in world football.

2 Likes

Not bothered about man utd. Any half decent team would have gotten past newcastle easy and united had some goals gifted to them.

Looking forward to the day when the fanbase explodes into utter whinge mode on how they are shite

If I watch this are they going to win, lose or draw?

I just love that they away kit is city blue.

Let’s hope it brings them the same degree of success in Europe.

2 Likes

Had to run to the pharmacy (the arse warts are back) and some dude just rang up Talksport and said…

Pogba is not the sort of player you ask to track back. He should just be allowed to do whatever he wants to do.

Oh my giddy aunt…

Sign that kent up for life!!!

4 Likes

I mean he’s not wrong. Which is why it’s hysterical that Ole seems to want to use him in a double pivot with Matic doing his dirty work.

4 Likes

Almost an outdated approach given the demands on modern midfielders. However, I think at Juve he was pretty much given this licence with two other midfielders doing the donkey work.

2 Likes

Was it even during when they had Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba midfield? Think Marchisio was also part of it, but don’t think Pirlo used to do the running and tracking down players in that set up as far as I remember.

1 Like

I dont know, I never watched it. I remember James Horncastle talking about it when Pogba was being linked with Utd, and questioning how he would fit into a team that set up differently.

2 Likes

Unlikely isn’t it? More along the lines of Pirlo dominating possession and giving the ball to Pogba when he decided that even Pogba couldn’t screw it up I think

3 Likes

Out fucking standing.

8 Likes

Hahahaha, fucking shit twats. “Easy group”

… Utd “hold my beer”

10 Likes

is that fucking Penandez talking to the ref after the game? Was he even playing?

1 Like

The Office Lol GIF

7 Likes