The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Gold bridge might be a wanker, but on this occasion he is spot on.

4 Likes

He’s right though, their game management after going a man down was fucking awful and the subs he made only served to make them worse.

9 Likes

Didn’t tale long.

3 Likes

Once a red …

2 Likes

for the record, never said he was wrong. he posted a video of his reaction to Ronaldo’s goal and I wanted to punch him in the face.

1 Like

Laugh at United.

3 Likes

I suppose we won’t have a tweet every hour tomorrow from utd about Ronaldo. :grin::grin:

2 Likes

The news outlets are still quoting that CR7 scored, but sub of CR7 gift wrapped the match.

So his name has been mentioned twice in the same sentence! :scream:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I feel for them, I really do. Imagine having not ever faced going down to ten men because no ref ever does it and then have Ole being the one to guide you through the tactics at half-time.

5 Likes

just boot the blame downhill. love it.

2 Likes

Long may the delusion continue.

1 Like

11 games in the CL under Ole.

7 defeats.

(From the Caf.)

3 Likes
3 Likes

Welcome back to OT J-Lingz…

I hope you enjoyed your time in East London, but it’s time for you to sit on your arse again. Just to throw you a bone, why don’t you come on and help see out this meaningless game for us?

They’re a bunch of Swiss farmers, shouldn’t be hard…

Love OGS

5 Likes

Well played Jürgen for sending his best man over to Switzerland. Clever move that.

1 Like

I’m sat here alert, fingers poised over my keyboard with Facebook open ready for certain people I know to pop up.

tumbleweed GIF

1 Like

How long before Toothy Joe downs tools and buggers off coz he ain’t won no trophies, leaving a 39-year-old as the most important player on the pitch??

1 Like

I’m waiting for when they get a penalty

Jennifer Aniston Fighting GIF

4 Likes

‘3 or 4 more world class players’

That’s £200m in today’s market. They already spent over £130m for Sancho, Ronaldo and Varane.

Ironically Neville - who was the loudest person on earth during the Super League thing - is talking about the owners not backing Ole because they are not spending Super League money during the pandemic.

4 Likes