The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

It will be Old Man River.

I’d bet my first born.

I still want to see tears.

And if he misses?

Shocked Oh My GIF

1 Like

It’s a pisstake dude…the genius being it sounds completely fucking believable.

6 Likes

Three years by my calculation.

You can’t argue with maths!!!

1 Like
5 Likes

I’m sure that’s an old quote from last season.

baahahahahahahhaaaaa trolling at it’s finest

5 Likes

Even before I saw who it was satirically attributed to I read it in Nev’s voice.

Best comment on bbc:

You can’t win anything with Young Boys

6 Likes

Bit premature, that.

They might finish bottom of their group.

3 Likes

Watching the UCL highlights on BT Sport.

Rio Ferdinand is on.

There’s a poll asking which of the 4 English clubs are most likely to win the CL.

The poll result was United, Chelsea, Liverpool, City (in that order)

Peter Crouch said its probably because City and Liverpool fans aren’t watching - likely accurate.

Host asks Rio if he thinks any of the other three clubs are ahead of United in chances of winning the CL. He said City and Chelsea…come of it Rio. No matter how much you dislike Liverpool, you know you’re lying with that one! And after United just lost to fucking Young Boys.

Least Crouchy said it how it is!

7 Likes

Lingard with an assist like Stevie twice, to Henry and Drogba.

:joy:

Theres a big united circle jerk in the media. The boys keep yanking hard and furiously. I foresee another joining their circle…OGS.

Wan-Bissaka’s lunge tonight is exactly why I was so low on him when he was the “next big thing” at Palace. Such a clumsy player on the ball and gets himself into that situation far too often.

3 Likes

You know you wanna…

4 Likes

‘Best tackler in the PL, probably in the world.’

3 Likes

I was asked a curious question this eve:

“In the PL era, who’s the one United player you wish went to LFC instead?”.

Ronaldo is the obvious choice, but I suppose the question is open to interpretation; Vidic was, objectively, a fantastic centre-back, but Torres didn’t make him look that way.

1 Like

Probably have to be Ronaldo, as I said I really rate him and higher than Messi (don’t ask me why as I’m not sure).

Anyhow him, would have said De Gea a few years ago but nah not now.

2 Likes

If it’s limited to players, Schmeichel. If we’d had him and they’d had David James, we’d have won a couple more titles and them a few less.

If it’s any signing they made, then it’s the authorities.

5 Likes