The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

(Fortunately the ads for worn panties didn’t show up in my cookies this time…)

2 Likes

I’m still seeing the words purple and semi…

1 Like

You rang???

3 Likes

Erm…

Why didn’t Brunos goal stand? Isn’t the ball free for all from a referee ball once it hit the ground?

Yeah!! Why can’t they just make up their own rules!?!?!?!

5 Likes

All I’m reading is a lot of ‘the better team lost’…lol…and that VDB needs to play more.

On the latter, that useless prick you have in charge hates him, so…unlucky, I guess.

4 Likes

Been saying that a lot with Utd games this season

3 Likes

Drunk, Meth.

Take care, get well soon.

3 Likes

Just a relatively small sample size of “supporters” but are they really that upset about losing in the league cup they’ve got #oleout trending on Twitter? Seems a bit overreaction.

3 Likes

Why is the caf so gloomy? What happened to all the "We gave Ferguson years before he started delivering trophies and we should do the same with Ole"

STICK TO YOUR PLAN!

6 Likes

Maybe we should all start a mass #supportole movement. This is their Souness moment, we dont want it ending early.

8 Likes

Can you share? Not the wank details, the meltdown details!

1 Like

See about 5 posts up.

‘We woz da better side but wee lost!!! Grrrrrr!!!’

5 Likes

Yup - only needed to say “off for a wank” - no one wants to know he’s off to redcafe ffs

7 Likes

5 Likes

I’m trying to think of something smart and witty to say but his comment sucks every semblance of intelligence out of everyone who reads or hears it.

15 Likes

Is this the one positive of the recent rule changes, or just a coincidence? Either way it suggests that critics were right, his teams rely heavily on winning penalties to score. It also suggests he doesn’t consider what is happening with other teams - if they also get fewer penalties are they Klopp’s fault too :rofl:.

6 Likes

Jurgen Klopp Sport GIF by Liverpool FC

12 Likes

So when is the next protest happening at OT against Klopp, who’s responsible for their downfall?

2 Likes

Living in their heads, rent-free. You absolutely love to see it.

6 Likes