The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Come back when your players get rugby tackled to the ground 4 times in a match and still don’t get a penalty.

16 Likes

What a whiny little shit he is. Those fuckers play for penalties every single game , and now with Ronaldo they are even worse ! Good to see refs no longer buying their theatrics with every challenge inside the box.

12 Likes

mrw GIF

7 Likes

Andrew Beasley made a calculation on Twitter - he said that since Klopp made those comments, Man United got five, while Liverpool got two penalties. Bloody hell. It’s not enough that he’s spent so much money, even more than Guardiola, he needs penalties to achieve his goals. Learned from the best, I guess.

11 Likes

How the tables have turned! They are fuming on how easily the refs are getting influenced by a manager speaking out something.

The irony of that, given your most successful manager made his life easy by bullying most of the refs with similar tactics.

5 Likes

Evidently something was wrong with the amount of pens they got.

I don’t think it was specifically the fouls, I just think they went for Man Utd and they didn’t for us and others (and I reckon others are also involved).

One bad result in the league cup and this his reaction, bloody hell imagine when they actually face decent teams in the league (they got lucky last week and haven’t faced anything else of note).

Do Villa have Martinez back in goal, if so they should be a better prospect than the one Chelsea steam rolled.

4 Likes

Pressure on him after midweek one less trophy he can win. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Given we are notably one of the most attacking sides around and probably get into the opposing penalty box more frequent than Utd under Ole who have been relying somewhat on counterattacking, I have a difficult time understanding just how they can get so many penalties awarded in such a short space of time relative to us.

8 Likes

In a way I think it makes it even more satisfying that at least one of the penalties they didn’t get against West Ham was DEFINITELY a penalty. Still, West Ham were also denied a stonewall penalty on Soucek and, for some reason, Solskjaer hasn’t complained about getting away with that one.

10 Likes

Yup, I don’t think we’ve lost points on decisions this year but I think I would have been angry if we hadn’t scored against Burnley and drew that

4 Likes
3 Likes

The funniest thing about this is Ole thinks he’s being clever - then you look at the stats and you realise he’s still a fucking idiot that doesn’t have a clue about what he’s saying.

Keep him at the wheel!

10 Likes

Rent free.

4 Likes

I hope they get what I think they deserve …

1 Like

If I’m a United supporter, I’m thinking you shouldn’t need pens to win matches Ole.

6 Likes

There is your problem. Utd supporters don’t have enough braincells to think :wink:

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

Football god listens and says to OGS: "I’ve heard you, I will grant you your wish. You will be given more penalties…

against you."

4 Likes

Poor little Ole, threatened by big bad Klopp. You love to see it.

2 Likes

Ole Gonads Sucker.

2 Likes