The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Ole must feel a bit silly with his a certain manager complaint.

1 Like

wouldn’t mind Cristiano and bruno slogging it out in the europa’s

2 Likes

I reckon the former would refuse to play.

1 Like

miracles in the theater of dreams.

2 Likes

that’s a trophy that’s eluded him so far… he might have a fair chance of making to the semi’s there

1 Like

Ronaldo seems to pick and choose what he does currently.

Like getting the hundred international goals and then not even appearing at the other two games so he could go train with Ole.

2 Likes

If Carlsberg did Man United matches

2 Likes

Just went to redcafe and caught @PeachesEnRegalia wanking again.

Sancho was excellent today, made a difference when he didn’t come on.

5 Likes

Out of curiosity, even if they went on a bad run of results and Solskjaer got sacked at some point, who would they be able to bring in to replace him aside from Conte? Is there any other top manager currently available?

1 Like

The second most expensive squad in the world gets trashed at OT by Aston Villa. 3 defeats in the last 4 games.

4 Likes

On the Caf there are two names that are constantly brought up…

Conte and Zizou.

1 Like

Remember when we smashed Villa 5-0 or something the last time they were up? JK said this is not a time to celebrate because Villa are a proud club with a long history and they were in a tough spot at that moment, or something to that effect.

Anyways…the fact that our boss can be so humble whilst Utd supporters are all like ‘O Noes…we is the mighty Utd and we done lost to Villa on our home shitheap!!’…this makes me happy.

3 Likes

The scariest thing is literally any manager change. They have an excellent squad, with probably 2 gaps they should have spent their money on (need better holding mid without a doubt, and possibly a better CD).

2 Likes

Same at Twitter. That’s what the ‘fans’ want atleast.

2 Likes

They won’t bin him unless they drop to tenth or something, and given the shit outside the top 4, I cannot see that happening.

4 Likes

I’ve got loads of old CDs. Wonder if I can get United to part with £50m for one of them? :thinking:

2 Likes

The results like the ones against PSG are needed. Maybe few wins against the likes of City, Chelsea would do. Keep the hope alive. This is just too good for us to end so soon!

5 Likes

They won’t bin him him until old whiskey nose is finally out of the picture

3 Likes

That video compilation is typical of a manager who wants to downplay defects and amplify what are negligible achievements for a club of that stature. We had it with Hodgson and bar 13/14, any of those soundbites could be Rodgers. He’s out of his depth and his own default setting is to temper expectation.

6 Likes

Making an offer of £50+1m to Arsenal would stand you a better chance.

1 Like