The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

1 Like

This one?

https://twitter.com/B_Fernandes8/status/1441868403543666689?s=20

I’ll be ready next time

5 Likes

That’s the one!!

Hahahaha…didn’t realise he killed someone with his alarmingly inaccurate kick.

8 Likes

He panicking that Ronald McDonald will be given them in future

1 Like

I think it’s going to be a lovely test of Ronnie’s power at the club with what happens in their first penalty next time they play. Will be wonderful if they change takers as it’s a great sign a 36 yo is being appeased at the cost of their future.

7 Likes

You wonder if the great poser and finisher is adding an extra layer of pressure to his teammates and coaching group. Never seen ugly Bruno make such a hash of a penalty and to be fair he is pretty tidy at them. A coincidence?

Hopefully this whole extravagance implodes further.

Never thought I would say I can’t wait until they next get a penalty….hang on what am I thinking.

You can bet your ass Bruno will not be taking the next penalty as they pander to CR’s ego and want the goalscoring stats bulked up.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Hahahah that is possibly MOTD best work.

Brilliant

3 Likes

They’ve gone with McPog in front of a back four of Telles (:joy:), Lindelof (:joy:), Varane (:poop:), and Dalot (:joy:).

I’m gonna need more Swarfega…

3 Likes

Still can’t see Villareal getting anything here. They are utter dogshite.

1 Like

Ole stays at the wheel…

Ll Cool J Chris Odonnell GIF by CBS

2 Likes

What absolute joy and happiness.

Sorry it’s messy:

I’m hoping they come back and win because it will paper cracks of just how shite they are.

4 Likes

Bottom of the table at the easiest qualification group. Yep says it all

3 Likes

Bill Murray Drink GIF

5 Likes

tripped over a rat I reckon

or its a new dance move

1 Like

Just saw the highlights and De Gea was easily the reason they won but we know who will get the plaudits. Jammy bastards Villareal very unlucky

1 Like

Give credit where credit is due, it was a master class from Ole, such subtle tactics that us mere sofa critics would never be able to fathom. Long may he rule.

5 Likes