The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

5 Likes

Leicester A
(Atalanta H)
Liverpool H
Spurs A

Imagine if they get a draw against Leicester, beat Atalanta and get beaten at Old Toilett by us - could this be the end for Ole?

Spurs away also difficult for them.

2 Likes

I know it’s supposed to be in jest but do people actually sing that?

Racism of Scousers and South Koreans in a short tune about one of their own players? Only United could do that.

Check out the video on YT where the fans are marching the street and pointing up to a guy (who is pretty clearly not South Korean ) in a window as they sing it.

Many many videos of them singing this in the streets and in pubs.

2 Likes

Just out of interest do they eat Dog in Korea?

Just googled it and they do.

I can’t believe the media are picking up on this in regards to Korea and eating dogs, and the focus isn’t on “scousers eating rat in their council house”

Strange

And it doesn’t surprise me about United. Didn’t they have a racially stereotyping song about Lukaku that he had to ask them to stop singing

1 Like

Their real ‘gaffer’ publically undermining Golum yesterday. “Always start with your best players” :rofl:

6 Likes

Wonder why?

2 Likes

Even I didn’t think it would start this quickly…

Ronaldo to be playing-manager by Christmas.

4 Likes

I lived in Seoul from 2003-6…

No one I ever met eats it, more of a dish enjoyed by the older generations, and I heard quite often that it is dying out. Bosintang, they call it…dog soup.

It puts oak in your penis, apparently…

4 Likes

That would be sublime.

I am totally against the killing and eating of dogs by the way…
But if you are just after a ‘quick’ sandwich… Do they serve ya a greyhound.?
Just asking is all

1 Like

It’s strange that we feel so bad about dogs being eaten, while reading on the polar exploration, dogs (and horses) were part of the hauling labouring force, as well as being served as food for both human and dogs during the expedition. People (not just the explorers) would not even have second thoughts about them being part of the food plan.

I have dogs as part of the family before, so I cannot even imagine eating them. However, for folks that never considering having dogs as pets but treated like cows, pigs, chickens, then our logic of not eating them is actually flawed in their views. Want not, waste not. :sweat_smile:

Just realised that this topic is actually for Red Mancs. Oops for being so far off topic.

A favourite line from HBO’s Rome

Here son, you’re acting like a girl, eat some goat testicles, it will put oak in your penis.

1 Like

Across town, Atia prepares to host Caesar’s homecoming dinner, a lofty honor that she attends to with glee. Her only apparent concern is her son’s “distinctly feminine anima” and apparent lack of interest in sex. “When my mother’s father was your age, there was not a slave girl safe,” she boasts, forcing him to eat goat testicles to put “oak in your penis.”

1 Like

Stick to hotdogs. And personally I prefer a crocodile sandwich, as long as you make it snappy.

Talking about eating bowser is more interesting than talking about ManU I see.

1 Like

Big Utd fan Karl… Food for Thought.!

4 Likes

I am sorry to further derail the thread, but I fucking love Karl, and the clip below is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Fun fact, if you have seen the episode where he is in Vanuatu, I was there at the same time. We crossed paths with the crew once or twice but I bumped into Karl at the airport on the way home when I was completely rat-arsed drunk. I couldn’t stop laughing and he thought I was taking the piss out of him. I just told him that my missus loves him and asked for a pic.

He was totally normal until he was front of the camera and then he went all mopey Karl. It was probably the best moment of my life, wedding and kids included.

5 Likes