The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I think Karl got it spot on right at the end: “I am the freak here, they are normal.” Considering the people in the market are eating food (plants, insects, animals) that are part of the food chain, while we continue to consume food that are heavily processed / artificial colouring, etc. Yeah, we are the freaks of the world actually.

1 Like

Is that the Wuhan wet market?

Just a run of the mill street market Muad…
The Wuhan set-up is ten times worse than that…!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2t-FxG47yE

Last one… promise :rofl:

2 Likes

Its the place where they speculated that COVID came from (unhealthy practices). This was before the speculation that COVID was created in the Wuhan lab. I think the general consensus is that its from the lab, but at the time the wet market sounded plausible. (not the video).

I love how this thread is about everything other than Manchester Untied

4 Likes

In a manner of speaking isnt that what the United way is?

1 Like

Let’s buy DvdB in January.

Seeing him win a league with us would be fucking hilarious and worth every penny.

4 Likes

Nah, let him go to Everton. :slight_smile:

He was killing it at Ajax. Seen FA of him since.

Hopefully he bops Ole on the nose on the way out…

‘Thanks for wasting two years of my life you little runt!’

1 Like

In my opinion, it was a weird move by United at the time. Donny was best playing as the #10 at Ajax. At United, they were struggling to find a place for both Fernandes (who by that summer made that #10/second striker position his own) and Pogba at the time. What were they planning with Donny? Needless move, better go for someone who plays deeper. The only reason was perhaps he was a replacement for Pogba in advance. Pogba has the tendency to misteriously disappear if the season isn’t going well and he was going to move somewhere else. Though even in that case, I don’t think Donny is suited to play in a double pivot midfield at the top level. I see him as either the single #10 or possibly the most advanced #8 in a midfield 3. As long as Fernandes is doing what he does, there’s not starting room for him at this United side. So he either remains a backup or moves to somewhere like Everton.

6 Likes

To many egos at United. The good guys like Donny don’t get a look in. Doesn’t help that smeagle has zero charisma and ability to lead and spends more time being star struck and spouting shite. I don’t however think Donny would fit in at Liverpool, not that United would let him come to us, and there won’t be space anyway as Jude will be here by then.

Been said a number of times recently, if United sack Ole and get in a half decent manager, they will be very dangerous. Keep him at that wheel.

2 Likes

There were several of us here (or the old place) pointing out this very thing at the time they signed him. The only conclusions were

• He was a bought in preparation for Pogba leaving
  • Someone misread what sort of player DvB was and thought he’d be their new Carrick
  • Someone received a bung
1 Like

Given how quickly he was bombed out and seemingly loaned out in January, wheels are spinning within wheels.

Transfer inception?!

tom hardy inception GIF

1 Like

Wouldn’t be the first time a table-lamp failed to fall over.

I’ve read a fair bit into it and it’s actually from a cave but it may have leaked from the lab.

Not relevant to this so I’ll leave it there. Failures of State covers it well.

2 Likes

Typo? :thinking:

Well…you know what we’re all waiting for…!

You mean like the Divock banner some of our fans were asked to stop displaying?

1 Like