The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Fixed it for accuracy

Did you forget the bolded part?

Ole rushing Maguire back imo, desperate move to counteract CB injuries. Ronaldo starts, so Ole bowing to external pressure, not true maybe, but that is how it should be reported.

Not getting carried away, a few victories here and there would be fine. Balance is essential for the plan to execute in perfection. Long term mediocrity!

1 Like

Loving the fact that every second day I see someone else saying this…

He’s delivered the transfer market what more do they want

7 Likes

I’m repeating myself but Greenwood is really something else, a special, special talent. I wish Liverpool’s academy produced a forward like him, I freely admit that I’m envious of theirs producing him and Rashford. That said, imagine having two such talents in your side and then buying expensive stars who play in their positions because why not.

2 Likes

Got to win the transfer market how else will you win the pundits choice for the title award.

Because if I’m honest that’s what it came down to this season.

4 Likes

Rashford was even better than Greenwood at that age. Martial was also a great talent.

Not afraid because they are at the wrong club.

3 Likes

I honestly think the Internet has jumped the shark…I have just read the stupidest thing ever written down.

Apparently Harry Maguire is the most expensive defender ever.

6 Likes

I said it before, this is going to be yet another wasted season. More of cheering on city to win the league over liverpool, yay!

:rofl:

Good! I hope it gives you an ulcer!!

4 Likes

When put with the “if you are going to buy the best defenders like Maguire and VVD you have to splash the cash”.

You’ve got a corker which I am pretty sure I’m quoting accurately from Neville or Rio.

1 Like

I was hoping he’d hook him at HT.

Shame.

I’ve known Mason since he was 7 when he played in same school side as my nephew he’s always been far better talent than Rashford.

2 Likes

Bahahaha

2 Likes

At this rate Ole will be gone by December

1 Like

I’m sorry. I know we all want Ole to stay…

But I can’t help it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

2 Likes

I honestly reckon they won’t hook him until it’s mathematically impossible to get top 4, which could be well into next year.

1 Like

Hahaha. Maguire is such a car crash. That panic kick out for the corner which resulted in the goal, but just before where he ran away from Tielemans as he was shooting to give him space to get a nice clean shot on goal.

Fuck. Me. £80m was it?

1 Like

I dunno man. They’ve got us next and then City. They’re pretty fucked.

1 Like

2-2……shite