The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Ole has the same look as David Brent after he’s told a joke nobody laughed at.

:rofl:

3 Likes
5 Likes

See utd are struggling with one centre back out… imagine them with 4 out.

5 Likes

Too much offensive talent on the field, perhaps. You’ve got Matic on top of Lindelof and Maguire. Everyone in front of them indifferent defenders. And lazy. Just sat off the ball when Leicester had it.

1 Like

They’ll benefit with their current crop of defenders out!

3 Likes

There’ll be another former United legend with a lot more managerial pedigree free in Dec to take over

Steve Bruce Wayne is the hero Old Trafford doesnt want but needs

5 Likes

What happened to him? He was electric in his first year, then got the second season blues (normal for a young player), then bounced back, then faded again.

When I saw him a couple weeks back playing the first eleven, he looked like he had aged 15 years in the space of a year. Looks like a 35 year old.

He should’ve picked up another yellow as well. Pawson let him off many times. Only booked him in the final few minutes.

2 Likes

Leicester fans had fun with their Harry songs. Long may it continue.

1 Like

So did they encounter some major turbulence on their way down to Leicester?

4 Likes

Wrong club and especially all the manager changes killed his potential. Young players need consistency.

It’s like a field full of cows with laxatives. Hahahaha.

4 Likes

He’s calling others Long ball FC….

I assume they haven’t changed that much since I last watched them.

2 Likes

guy who kept Cardiff relegated spending loads of money supposed to be the guy who’s man utd caliber…according to rio

2 Likes

All they need are Messi, Mbappe, Benzema, Lewa, Haaland and Cleverley for midfield and maybe Ramos for defence strengthening. :joy:

1 Like

No complaints here. Man Utd loss, all is well.

Like most Liverpool fans, I’ve been guessing and second guessing their results inasmuch as they are intertwined with Solksjaer’s prospects of staying at the helm.

I want them to do well enough to have hope of winning big prizes, but not to actually do that. I want them to do well enough to persist with Oleh even if he is nowhere near an elite level manager.

However, what will be will be. If their performances are bad enough that they make a change, bring it on. It will mean they are well off the pace. And then at that point who knows what a new man will do? Will he be delighted with almost feeling obliged to play a highly paid, but over the hill, Ronaldo? Or will he go to war with a few egos in the dressing room to put his own stamp on it? Will he not fancy a few of their players, and so they will have to spend more and grow their debt? Will he shy away from youth, which might be Man Utd’s best bet at getting back to the top, or at least sustaining a challenge longer term.

All this is to say I hope they drop more points, and I hope no matter what they do, they won’t fix it. Zidane next manager? Big name. Stock exchange price rises. Fortunes on the pitch? Meh. Long may it continue.

5 Likes

To eveyone poking fun at Man Utd and Ole,

this is no laughing matter now

as there is a real chance that Ole may get the sack

3 Likes

At least we don’t have to hear about that fucking unbeaten away streak anymore. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

They won’t move on him til it looks really dicey for the CL, Glazers don’t expect them to win the title.

I expect if form remains patchy then they will get rid at Xmas.

They ran their luck last season and the result when we beat them seemed to say something no one would admit that the league position was more down to the fact they seemed to avoid injuries

4 Likes

Main football headlines Liverpool score 5, utd concede 4 :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes