The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

“Ronaldos tactical tweaks did not pay off”

3 Likes

Though as someone said this probably doesn’t change until Ferguson shifts off his mortal coil.

Not to mention they’ve made poor manager choice after poor manager choice like they won’t ask Mark Hughes.

3 Likes

And a brick wall in goal should sure up their defence

And to think they thought Ronaldo would make them automatic challengers. :rofl:

1 Like

Maguire could trip over it and demolish it.

2 Likes

Hey, Steve Bruce should be available soon.

2 Likes

As we’ve discussed, he can say useful things every once in a while!

This is the funniest part in my eyes…

That week in the media was sickening, and I lost count of the number of moron pundits who instantly labelled them the best chance to knock of City.

Only thing that surprises me about all of this is how quickly it has unravelled.

4 Likes

1 Like

He HAS to be given more time. Just look how long LFC have given Klopp. They didn’t sack him after a run of bad results last season and look at them now!

No, new six year contract needed instead.

3 Likes

Maybe they can ransack Old Trafford again call the game off and face no penalty again if they really want rid of Ole.

Our beloved Jürgen killed Ole masterful tactics with those penalty claims. :thinking:

6 Likes

Well personally I’m disappointed.

My Facebook feed is completely devoid of United supporters this evening.

tumbleweed GIF

2 Likes

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

14 Likes

New manager is going to need to be backed in the transfer market. Will be interested to see if the Glazers will do it.

tumblr_ma7l7qsgZ41rrhz69540

The state of these cunts.

7 Likes

Goldbridge needs to shut the fuck up. Ole is perfect.

1 Like

As I said the Glazers won’t cut him loose until it looks dicey, they left Moyes until he went out and they seemed slow on finally ditching Mourinho.

If it was anyone else I’d say it’s sound ownership but we are talking the former Cardiff and Molde manager.

There is every chance they come out and do an Everton next week (turn up for the DVD).

We should have chances mind

How about Bruce to United, a former player who knows…umm fuck all, and Ole to NUFC, a CL medal owner??? Just asking.

2 Likes

So I went to have a look at the Red Cafe forum for a laugh since @SBYM keeps referencing it.

I’ll be honest, it’s a little depressing. I thought they’d be pantsing it about Liverpool winning but it’s just…sad.

2 Likes

What is becoming noticeable with a few United fans is that maybe Ronaldo isn’t the messiah they hoped and Cavani is the better fit.

3 Likes